A-Z Platinum Club

2 questions:

A - If a person has earned a platinum in all letters of the alphabet (and a plat in the # category), will that person's list be updated so as to let everyone know that he has completed the list?

B - If I were to get a platinum in a letter that I have already filled out and the platinum is better than the said letter (for example: if I were to earn a platinum such as Mortal Kombat, but the M already has the game Monster Monpiece in my list), can I replace the game on my list with the Mortal Kombat game?

Edited by GarciaFever

Apparently Sony or Square Enix changed the name from 'Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII' to 'FFXIII: Lightning Returns'  :| , so that's going to be another F plat. Might go for Lollipop Chainsaw or LA Noire for the L plat.

Weird on the site the name has been changed but the name hasn't changed on my trophy list when looking at it on my console. Then again I haven't played it since launch so maybe the name change is an update or something dood.

There are some games whose names appear different here from how they do on the XMB. For example, GTA IV is listed here as Grand Theft Auto IV. Sly changes these manually to make them more ideal in some situations. I asked him about a month ago to change LR: FFXIII to FFXIII: LR because that way it would appear with all the others in a much nicer fashion. Sorry Dragon ;)

• Like 1

There are some games whose names appear different here from how they do on the XMB. For example, GTA IV is listed here as Grand Theft Auto IV. Sly changes these manually to make them more ideal in some situations. I asked him about a month ago to change LR: FFXIII to FFXIII: LR because that way it would appear with all the others in a much nicer fashion. Sorry Dragon ;)

I wish he would change both AC: Brotherhood and AC: Revelations to Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed: Revelations to fit in with the others. It has been requested a few times before but he hasn't done it yet. Maybe you have a special way of asking him. :P

EDIT: Forget that. I've just noticed he has changed it. :facepalm:

:lol:

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

2 questions:

A - If a person has earned a platinum in all letters of the alphabet (and a plat in the # category), will that person's list be updated so as to let everyone know that he has completed the list?

B - If I were to get a platinum in a letter that I have already filled out and the platinum is better than the said letter (for example: if I were to earn a platinum such as Mortal Kombat, but the M already has the game Monster Monpiece in my list), can I replace the game on my list with the Mortal Kombat game?

1. Yes I want to do something but I honestly didn't think anyone would have them all already :o. Since he is technically not done (as he wants an Ultra Rare in each letter) I will continue to think of what to do.

I will probably move the list over somewhere (and remove the spoilers) but I also want to check into the Studio section and see if I can maybe get special platbars for the A-Z plats.

2. Yup, if you want a game changed just post it and I will update it in the list. Now I don't want people every week changing their whole list around, but if you *(like you said) earn a better plat and want that updated I have no problem doing that :)

• Like 3

Only missing 6

# - 

A - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

B - Borderlands

C - Cross Edge

D - Diablo III

E - 

F - Final Fantasy XIII

G - GTA IV

H - Hitman: Absolution

I - Infamous 2

J - Just Cause 2

K - Killzone 3

L - L. A. Noire

M - Motorstorm Apocalypse

N - 

O - Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

P - Prince of Persia Warrior Within

Q - 

R - Red Dead Redemption

S - Saint's Row The Third

T - Tomb Raider

U - Uncharted Drake's Fortune

V - Velocity Ultra

W - WWE Legends of Wresltemania

X - X-Blades

Y - 

Z - 

1. Yes I want to do something but I honestly didn't think anyone would have them all already :o. Since he is technically not done (as he wants an Ultra Rare in each letter) I will continue to think of what to do.

I will probably move the list over somewhere (and remove the spoilers) but I also want to check into the Studio section and see if I can maybe get special platbars for the A-Z plats.

2. Yup, if you want a game changed just post it and I will update it in the list. Now I don't want people every week changing their whole list around, but if you *(like you said) earn a better plat and want that updated I have no problem doing that :)

Technically, I am finished. However, I decided to do something a lil' extra to spice things up. =]

Maybe have someone create a special banner saying that you have earned a platinum for each letter of the alphabet as well as a platinum whose game name starts with a number?

If anyone is artistic then that would be a cool idea ^_^

Technically, I am finished. However, I decided to do something a lil' extra to spice things up. =]

I know you are technically done (beating me to it :shakefist:) but you decided to be even more obsessive than even me and make it the ultimate list  :holy: . Just curious is there even an Ultra Rare for every letter?

If anyone is artistic then that would be a cool idea ^_^

I know you are technically done (beating me to it :shakefist:) but you decided to be even more obsessive than even me and make it the ultimate list  :holy: . Just curious is there even an Ultra Rare for every letter?

Ya, I believe there is an UR for each letter. I plan on doing Yakuza 3, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Injustice, and James Bond 007: Bloodstone. I was going to use Epic Mickey 2: The Power of 2 for E, but I think it actually starts with Disney. I'll probably end up doing EA Sports UFC as an E once I get a PS4. 

Ya, I believe there is an UR for each letter. I plan on doing Yakuza 3, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Injustice, and James Bond 007: Bloodstone. I was going to use Epic Mickey 2: The Power of 2 for E, but I think it actually starts with Disney. I'll probably end up doing EA Sports UFC as an E once I get a PS4. 

If the Online wasn't shut down there is my Uber-rare Ea Sports Active 2 plat :holy: as well. Also Everybody Dance is always an option :)

If the Online wasn't shut down there is my Uber-rare Ea Sports Active 2 plat :holy: as well. Also Everybody Dance is always an option :)

The online for EA Sports Active 2 has been shut down. There's also the EU version of Hot Shot's Golf: World Invitational which is called Everybody's Golf.

El Shaddai is also an option.

Sry Mayus for my lack of posts but i am usually more reading than writing in the forums :)

# -

A - ASURA'S WRATH

B - BINARY DOMAIN
C - CATHERINE

D - DYAD

E -

F - FAR CRY 3

G - GUACAMELEE

H - HOTLINE MIAMI

I - INFAMOUS 2

J - JAK TRILOGY

K - KILLER IS DEAD

L - LOLLIPOP CHAINSAW

M - MURAMASA REBIRTH

N - NI NO KUNI

O - OKAMI HD

P - PUPPETEER

Q - QUANTUM THEORY

R - RESONANCE OF FATE

S - STORMRISE

T - TOMB RAIDER

U - UNCHARTED TRILOGY

V - 

W - WORMS 2 ARMAGEDDON

X - 

Y - YAIBA: NINJA GAIDEN Z

Z - ZOMBIE DRIVER HD

Fleks_Mhteam.png

This is a really sweet idea. I saw this thread a few days ago and hurried up and got my Playstation All-Stars plat so I could join with 13/27!

#

Assassin's Creed Black Flag

B.

Call of Duty: World at War

DmC Devil May Cry

E.

Fallout New Vegas

GTA V

Hitman Absolution

I.

Jurassic: The Hunted

K.

LittleBigPlanet Karting

Metal Gear Solid 2

N.

O.

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Q.

Resogun

Skate 3

Tomb Raider Anniversary

U.

V.

W.

X.

Y.

Z.

• Like 2

Although I'm sad to see a L plat has eluded me again, it's better this way. Ever since SE released the name I've wondered why they didn't put FFXIII first.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Welcome to the A-Z platinum club :wave: the club designed for the most obsessive of completionists :D. This club is open to anyone who meets the standard requirements (see below) and it is to track your progress towards getting a platinum for every letter of the alphabet.

How do you join :o? Well simply post below and I will add you to the list (provided you meet the requirements) then as you earn a new letter post that in the comments and I will update the original thread. Please post what game you would like to represent each letter as I will only be adding in 1 game per letter (so if you have both the Mortal Kombat and Mega Mind platinum you may want to put the one you are most proud of as your M platinum)

REQUIREMENTS FOR JOINING

-You must have at least HALF the alphabet platinumed. That means you have at least 13 letters represented.

-If you have any hacked plats you will be disqualified. Hide that shit or get out :shakefist:

-You must have at least 50 posts to enter (but please don't just spam a bunch of threads to get up to 50 :rolleyes:)

TIPS AND TRICKS

-I go by what the name is on PSN. Which means if you earned the platinum for The Walking Dead-that is a T game not a W game.

-This club is for Platinums only. So 100% a PSN title doesn't count as a letter.

-While this thread is mainly for the Alphabet...true completionists will get a # platinum as well :pimp:

-Let us help each other out, use the gaming sessions to find boosters to help you with your platinums and use the guides to help get those platinums (don't see a guide there...well do us all a favour and write one :))

Well that is everything, I hope to see some other crazy completionists join in the madness :highfive:

Aexuz

AquapazzaBattleFantasiaCastlevania: Lords of ShadowDemon's SoulsEFinal Fantasy XIIIGravity RushHatsune Miku: Project DIVA fICOJak and Daxter: The Precursor LegacyKLegasistaMetal Gear Solid 2NOkami HDPrince of Persia: The Two ThronesQResonance of FateStar Ocean: The last HopeTomb RaiderUncharted 2: Among ThievesVirtue's Last RewardWarhammer 40,000: Space MarineXYs: Memories of CelcetaZ 

BeautifulTorment

Army of Two: The Devil's CartelBioshockCall of Duty: World at WarDead Space 2EF.E.A.R 2Grand Theft Auto IVHotline MiamiIcoJak and Daxter: The Precursor LegacyKiller is DeadLittleBigPlanetMinecraftNi No Kuni: Wrath of the White WitchOverlord 2Payday: The HeistQRainbow MoonSouth Park: The Stick of TruthTales of XilliaUnder SiegeVWarhammer 40,000: Space MarineXYZombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge

Beyondthegrave07

A:Bioshock InfiniteCall of Duty: Black OpsD':E:Final Fantasy XIII-2G:H:ICOJak and Daxter: A Precursor's LegacyK:L:M:Ni No Kuni: Wraith of the White WitchOKAMI HDPlaystation All Stars: Battle RoyaleQuantum of SolaceRatchet and Clank: Going CommandoSly 2: Band of ThievesThe Last of UsU:V:W:X:Y:Z:

BlueFireReaper

Assassin's Creed IIBioShock InfiniteC?DmC Devil May CryE?Fallout 3GRAVITY RUSHHyperdimension NeptuniainFamousJ?K?Lone SurvivorMetro: Last LightN?O?PlayStation All-Stars Battle RoyaleQ?ROBOTICS;NOTESSly Cooper: Thieves in TimeThe Walking DeadU?V?W?X?Y?Z?

Chuckyjugg

Assassin Creed 2Bioshock InfiniteCS:GODead PoolEnslavedF. ??Gravity RushHakuokiinFamous 2Jak & DaxterKillzone HDLone SurvivorMotorstorm RcN. ??OkamiPrototype 2Q. ??Remember MeSaint's Row The 3rdTony Hawk HDUncharted 3Virtue's Last Reward Warriors Orochi 3X. ??Y's Memories of CelcetaZombie Driver HD

Connman88

#-Assassin's Creed 2Borderlands 2Call of Duty: World @ WarDamnation Eat LeadFIFA StreetGhostbusters: The Video GameHeavy RainInfamous Jurassic Park: The HuntedKillzone 2Little Big PlanetMedal of HonourNeed for Speed: ShiftOperation Flashpoint: Red RiverPayday 2Q- ResogunSaints Row: The ThirdTerrariaUncharted: Drake's FortuneV- WantedX- Y-Z-

cyrax

Assassins creed 2Borderlands 2C.D.E.Far cry 3GuacameeleHitman absolutioninfamous second sonJak 3KnackLego marvel superheroesMinceraftNeed for speed hot pursuitO.P.Q.Ratchet and clank a crack in timeSaints row 3Terminator salvationU.V.W.X.Y.Z.

Dr_Mayus

3D Dot Game HeroesAfrikaBioshockCreateDanganronpa: Trigger Happy HavocEA Sports Active 2Far Cry 3Gravity RushHeavy RaininFAMOUSJust Cause 2Katamari ForeverLone SurvivorMortal KombatNi no Kuni: Wrath of the White WitchOddworld Munch OddyseePersona 4 GoldenQuantum of SolaceResistance 2SkyrimTearawayUncharted: Drake's FortuneVelocity UltraWhere the Wild Things AreX-Men DestinyYs: Memories of CelcetaZ ?

DarknessKey92

#?Assassin's Creed IIBlazblue ChronophantasmaCastlevania: Lords of ShadowDarksiders 2E?Final Fantasy XIIIGuacamelee!Hyperdimension Neptunia VictoryICOJ?Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of MemoriesL?M?Need for Speed Hot PursuitOne Piece: Unlimited World RedPlaystation All-Stars Battle RoyaleQ?Resident Evil 6Street Fighter X TekkenThe Testament of Sherlock HolmesU?V?Xblaze Code: EmbryoY?Z?

dragnierkira

2014 Fifa World Cup BrazilAC4 Black FlagBatman: Arkham AsylumC. ?Dragon's CrownEnslaved Odyssey to the WestFar Cry 3GuacemeleeHeavy RainInfamous 2Jak & Daxter Precursor LegacyK. ?LittleBig PlanetMuramasa RebirthNaruto Shippuuden Storm 2One Piece Pirate WarriorsPortal 2Q. ?Ridge Racer UnboundedSaints Row 3The Last of UsUncharted 3Virtue's Last RewardW. ?X. ?Y. ?Z. ?

Dragon-Archon

#Assassin's Creed IV Black FlagBayonettaCrysisDragon's Dogma Dark ArisenEFinal Fantasy XIIIGod of War IIIHitman AbsolutioninFAMOUSJak 3Kingdom Hearts Final MixL Mass Effect 2Naruto Storm 3Okami HDPersona 4 GoldenQ Ratchet & Clank A Crack in TimeSly Cooper Thieves in TimeThiefUncharted 2 Among ThievesVanquishW XCOM Enemy UnknownY Z

DRaGoN-_-TaMer

# - Alice: Madness ReturnsBorderlands 2Call of Duty: GhostsDisney UniverseE -Far Cry 3God of War 3H -I -Jak 3Kingdom Hearts FINAL MIXL -Modern Warfare 3Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White WitchO - Playstation All-Stars Battle RoyaleQ -Red Dead RedemptionSoul Calibur VThe Sims 3Uncharted: Drake's DeceptionV -WolverineX -Y -Z -

GarciaFever

#...Agarest: Generations of War 2Batman: Arkham AsylumConception 2: Children of the Seven StarsDead SpaceE...Final Fantasy XIII-2God Of WarHyperdimension Neptunia VictoryI...J...KillzoneLittleBigPlanetMonster MonpieceNaruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2Okami HDPlayStation All-Stars Battle RoyaleQ...Resident Evil 5South Park: Stirck of TruthThe Walking DeadUncharted 3VanquishW...XBLAZE CODE: EmbryoY...Z...

HcG-_Clawz

#-A- BorderlandsCS:GODirt 3E-Fifa 13Grid 2Hatsune Mikue: Project DIVA finFamous Second SonJ-Kung Fu Panda 2L-Modern Warfare 2Need for Speed Hot PursuitO-Playstation All-Stars Battle RoyaleQ-Ratchet & ClankSplit/SecondTerrariaU-V-Wipeout 2X-Y-Z-

HellHound403

Assassin's Creed 2Bioshock InfiniteCall of Duty ClassicDead SpaceE - ?Fallout 3Grand Theft Auto VHotline MiamiInfamous: Second SonJ- ?Killzone 3L.A. NoireMass Effect 3Need For Speed RivalsO - ?Playstation AllStars Battle RoyaleQ - ?Red Dead RedemptionSaints Row The ThirdThe Wolf Among UsUncharted 2V - ?W - ?X - ?Y - ?Z - ? 

ItzzH3lixx

3D Dot Game HeroesAssassin's Creed BrotherhoodBattlefield Bad Company 2Crysis 2Dead Rising 2E - ???Far Cry 3God of War 3Hitman AbsolutionInfamousJak 3Kingdom Hearts Final MixLittleBigPlanetMirrors EdgeNaruto GenerationsO - ???PuppeteerQ - ???Rayman OriginsSouth Park the Stick of TruthThe Lord of the Rings War in the NorthUncharted 2 Among ThievesV - ???WWE 2K14X Men DestinyY - ???Z - ???

jack21_98

#-A-Beyond: Two SoulsCS:GO (Counter Strike: Global Offensive)Dark Souls IIE- Far Cry 3Grand Theft Auto VHeavy RainIcoJak and Daxter: The Precursor LegacyK-L.A. NoireMetal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the PatriotsN-O-Playstation All-Stars Battle RoyaleQ-Red Dead RedemptionSilent Hill 3 HDThe Last of UsUncharted 2: Among ThievesV-W-X-Y-Z-

JC_Shiryuu

Assassin's Creed: BrotherhoodBatman: Arkham CityCDungeon DefendersEFINAL FANTASY XIIIGod of War IIHyperdimension NeptuniainFamousJKLMetal Gear Solid 2Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White WitchOPQResident Evil 6STAR OCEAN THE LAST HOPE -INTERNATIONAL-Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New WorldUncharted 2: Among ThievesVWXYZ

KillCount2121

ABioshock InfiniteCDark Souls IIEFallout: New VegasGran Turismo 6Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA fIcoJak IIKillzone 3LA NoireMetal Gear Solid 3Need For Speed: Most WantedOPersona 4 GoldenQRatchet & ClankSkate 3The Last of UsUnit 13VWipEout 2048XBLAZE CODE: EMBRYO YZ 

Krazy_99

Army Of Two: The Devil's CartelBattlefield 3Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3Dead IslandE -F -Gran Turismo 6Heavy RainI -J -K -LittleBigPlanet KartingModern Warfare 2Need For Speed Hot PursuitO -PlayStation All-Stars Battle RoyaleQ -R -Spec-Ops: The LineTony Hawk's Pro Skater HDU -V -W -X -Y -Zombie Driver HD

Langy900

Assassins Creed BrotherhoodBioShock InfiniteC-Dungeon DefendersEnslaved: Odyssey to the WestFar Cry 3Grid 2Hotline MiamiinFamous First LightJak IIKillzone Shadow FallLittleBigPlanet KartingMercenary KingsN-O-PixelJunk Shooter UltimateQ-ResogunSpec Ops the LineThe Lord of the Rings War in the NorthU-V-Watch_ DogsX-Y-Z- 

Man_with_Wdjat

# ?Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of DuskBatman Arkham OriginsCastlevania Lords of ShadowDisgaea D2Enslaved Odyssey to the WestFinal Fantasy XIIIGravity RushH ?ICOJak and Daxter: The Precursor LegacyKingdoms of Amular: ReckoningLone SurvivorMuramasa RebirthNi no Kuni: Wrath of the White Okami HDPersona 4 GoldenQ ?Rayman LegendsStar Ocean: The Last Hope International Tales of Graces fUncharted Golden AbyssVelocity 2XW ?X ?Y ?Z ?

Massamune_316

Ar tonelico Qoga Knell of Ar CielBLEACH: Soul ResurreccionCross EdgeDisgaea 4E. ???FINAL FANTASY XIIIG. ???Hyperdimension NeptuniainFamousJ. ???K. ???L. ???Mugen SoulsNARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM GenerationsO. ???PROTOTYPEQ. ???RESIDENT EVIL 6South Park: The Stick of TruthTrinity UniverseU. ???V. ???W. ???X. ???Y. ???Z. ???

meanone9145

#.Assassin's Creed IIIBorderlandsC.DarksidersE.Far Cry 3Gravity RushHotline MiamiinFamousJak IIKillzone: MercenaryLittleBigPlanetM.N.Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HDPlaystation All-Stars Battle RoyaleQ.Ratchet & ClankSonic & All-Stars Racing TransformedTearawayUncharted 2:Among ThievesVirtue's Last RewardW.X.Y.Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge

Monkeydluffy512

#AFRIKABulletstormCrysis 3DishonoredEnslaved: Odyssey to the WestFinal Fantasy XIIIGrid 2Hatsune Miku: Project Diva FinFamousJust Cause 2Kingdoms of Amalur: ReckoningLollipop ChainsawMiNi NiNJASNi no Kuni: Wrath of the White WitchOne Piece: Pirate WarriorsPortal 2QRainbow MoonSkyrimTales of XilliaUncharted 2: Among ThievesVeneticaWolverineXYou Don't Know JackZombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge

Nick16_06

2014 Fifa World CupAssassin's Creed: BrotherhoodBatman: Arkham AsylumC?Demon's SoulsE?FIFA 13God of War IIIHotline MiamiICOJ?K?LittleBigPlanetMotorStorm: ApocalypseN?O?Prince of Persia: Warrior WithinQ?RAGESaints Row: The ThirdTron: EvolutionUnder Defeat HD DELUXE EDITIONVanquishW?XCOM: Enemy UnknownY?Z?

Nuttro93

#?Assassin's Creed: BrotherhoodBorderlandsCS:GODemon's SoulsEyePetFree RealmsGod of WarHitman: AbsolutioninFamousJak and Daxter: The Precursor LegacyK?LittleBigPlanetModern Warfare 3Need for Speed: Most WantedO?PAYDAY: The HeistQ?RESIDENT EVIL 5Skate 2Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HDUncharted: Drake's FortuneV?WipEout 2048X?You Don't Know JackZ?

PlanetSurvival

Alice: Madness ReturnsBCDEFamily Guy: Back to the MultiverseGrand Theft Auto VHinFAMOUS: Second SonJKLEGO Batman 2: DC Super HeroesMinecraft: PlayStation 3 EditionNASCAR The Game 2011OPQRSaints Row: The ThirdTomb Raider: Definitive EditionUVWWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2010XYZ

Precision-Playy

Assassins Creed: BrotherhoodB-Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (UR)D- E-F1 2010 (UR)Gran Turismo 5 (UR)Hotline MiamiInfamousJ-K-Lone SurvivorMidnight Club LA (UR)Need for Speed: The Run (UR)Oddworld: Strangers Wrath Pro Evolution Soccer 2014Q-Resident Evil 5SkyrimTekken 6Uncharted: Drakes FortuneV-WRC 3X-Y-Z-

PrinceofPeace

007 LegendsAliens vs Predator Battlefield: Bad CompanyCall of Duty: Black Ops 2Doom 3Eat Lead (Not UR)F.E.A.R. 2: Project OriginGrand Theft Auto IVHomefrontInstant Artist (Not UR)Jeopardy (Not UR)Killzone 2Little Big Planet KartingMotorstorm: Pacific RiftNBA JamOperation Flashpoint: Dragon RisingPayday: The HeistQuantum TheoryR.U.S.E.StormriseTom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future SoldierUFC 3VanquishWipEout HDX-Blades (Not UR)You Don't Know Jack (Not UR)Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge

razza123

Assassins Creed IIBatman Arkham Asylum Call Of Duty Black Ops Dead Rising 2E - ....Far Cry 3Grand Theft Auto VHeavy Rain InFamous J - ....Killzone 3L.A. Noire Metal Gear Solid 2Need For Speed RivalsO - ....Prince Of PersiaQ - ....Red Dead RedemptionSonic GenerationsThe Last Of UsUncharted 3: Drakes Deception  V - ....Watch_Dogs X - ....Y - ....Z - ....

Ric_373

# - N/AA - N/A]BioshockCall of Duty: Black Ops 2Dark Souls 2E- N/AFallout 3Grand Theft Auto VHitman AbsolutionInFamous 2Jak and DaxterK - N/ALA NoireMetro Last LightNeed for Speed: Most WantedO - N/APlayStation All Stars Battle RoyaleQ - N/ARemember MeSuper Street Fighter 4The Last of UsUncharted 3V - N/AWolfenstein: the New OrdrX - N/AY - N/AZ - N/A 

Saltyie

Assassins Creed IV Black FlagBeyond: Two SoulsC - Deus Ex: Human Revolution E - Far Cry 3God of War: AscensionHotline MiamiInfamous 2Jak 3K - LMass Effect 2N - OPQRed Dead RedemptionSleeping DogsTearawayU - VWatch DogsXYZ

shawnbenham

# -Akiba's trip 2BayonettaCrysisDead SpaceE - Final Fantasy 13-2Gravity RushHatsune Miku: Project Diva FInfamousJak 2Kingdom HeartsLollipop ChainsawMinecraftNaruto shippuden: ultimate ninja storm generationsOkamiPuppeteerQ - Resonance of FateSaint's Row 4TearawayUnchartedVirtue's Last RewardW - Xblaze Code: EmbryoY - Z -

snakebit10

AC BrotherhoodBatman Arkham AsylumCall of Duty World at WarDead SpaceEnslavedFar Cry 3God of War IIIHeavy RainInfamous Second SonJak and Daxter: The Precursor LegacyKillzone 2L.A. NoireMass Effect 2Need For Speed UndercoverO.Portal 2Q.ResogunSpec Ops; The LineTomb RaiderUncharted 2: Among ThievesV.Wolfenstien: The New OrderX-BladesY.Z.

spazza136

Army of Two: The Devil's CartelBorderlandsC - ???D - ???E - ???Fallout 3Grand Theft Auto 5H - ???I - ???Jak and DaxterK- ???L.A NoireMinecraftNeed For Speed: Most WantedO - ???Portal 2Q - ???Red Dead RedemptionSkyrimThe Testament of Sherlock HolmesU - ???V - ???Watch_DogsX - ???Y - ???Z - ???

spencerisarobot

Assassin's Creed IIBattlefield 4Call of Duty: World at WarDark SoulsE?Fallout 3God of War 3Hotline MiamiI?Jak and Daxter: Precussor LegacyK?L?Mass Effect 3N?O?Prototype 2Q?Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in TimeSkyrimThe Darkness 2U?V?W?X?Y?Z?

Starrk_01

#. ?Assassin's Creed IIIBleach: Soul ResurreccionCall of Duty: Black OpsDragon's DogmaE.Fallout 3GRID 2Hotline MiamiInfamousJak and Daxter: The Precursor LegacyKingdom's of Amalur: ReckoningL.M.N.Okami HDPlaystation All Stars Battle RoyalQ.Ratchet and ClankSaint's Row: The ThirdTekken Tag Tournament 2Uncharted: Drake's FortuneV.W.X.Y.Z.

Stevieboy

Alice: Madness ReturnsBayonettaCSI: Fatal ConspiracyDeus Ex: Human RevolutionEverybody's GolfFallout 3Grand Theft Auto IVHeavy RaininFamousJust Cause 2KL.A. NoireMidnight Club: Los AngelesNeed For Speed: Hot PursuitOPortal 2QRed Dead RedemptionSleeping DogsTomb RaiderUncharted: Drake's FortuneVirtue's Last RewardWWE '13X-BladesYakuza 4Z 

STRANGEgenius

Alice: Madness ReturnBattlefield 3Crysis 2DishonoredE :(Far Cry 3God Of War IIIHeavy RaininFamous 2JakKillzone: ShadowfallL.A. NoireMetro: Last LightNeed For Speed: Hot PursuitO :(Prototype 2Q :(Red Dead RedemptionSpec Ops: The LineThe Last Of UsUncharted 2V :(Wolfenstein: The New OrderX :(Y :(Z :(

Suicide_Tortuga

#.A.Alice:Madness ReturnsB.Beyond:Two SoulsC.Call of Duty:Black Ops 2D.Dead NationE.Eat LeadF.G.Grand Theft Auto IVH.Hotline MiamiI.inFamousJ.Jak IIK.Kingdom Hearts Final MixL.LittleBigPlanetM.Metal Gear Solid 3N.O.P.PuppeteerQ.R.Remember MeS.South Park:The Stick of TruthT.Tekken 6U.Uncharted:Drake's FortuneV.Virtue's Last RewardW.X.Y.Z. 

Tankor_smash

#Alice Madness ReturnsBatman : Arkham AsylumCaptain America : Super SoldierDeadpoolEnslavedFinal Fantasy XGreen Lantern Rise of the ManhuntersHunted the demon's forgeInfamousJust Cause 2Katamari ForeverLollipop ChainsawMarvel Ultimate Alliance 2Ni No KuniOkamiPuppetteerQRainbow MoonSkyrimTales of Graces fUnchartedVeneticaWolverineX-men DestinyYZ

ToxiKirby

# ?A Anarchy ReignsB BioShock InfiniteC CatherineD Doom 3E EA Sports Grand Slam Tennis 2FFinal Fantasy XIII: Lightning ReturnsG Grand Theft Auto VH Hotline MiamiI ICOJ Jak and Daxter: The Precursor LegacyK Killer Is DeadL L.A. NoireM Metal Gear Rising: RevengeanceN No More Heroes Heroes' ParadiseO Okami HDP Persona 4 GoldenQ ?R Resident Evil RevelationsS Silent Hill 2 HDT The Last of UsU Uncharted: Golden AbyssV ?W WWE '13X ?Y ?Z Zone of the Enders HD Edition

USFOODSMan

#.Assassin's Creed 3Borderlands 2CatherineDark VoidEnslaved: Odyssey to the WestFar Cry 3God of War 2Hotline MiamiIcoJak and DaxterKiller Is DeadL.A. NoireMidway Arcade OriginsNi No Kuni: Wrath of the White WitchO.Playstation All-Stars Battle RoyaleQ.Ratchet and ClankSplinter Cell: BlacklistTales of XilliaUnchated 2: Among ThievesV.W.X.You Don't Know JackZ. Zone of the Enders

Xxleonardo97xX

#.Assassin's Creed IIBioshock InfiniteCall of Duty World At WarDemon's SoulsE.Far Cry 3Grand Theft Auto 5Hitman AbsolutioninFAMOUS 2Jak and Daxter 1K.Little Big Planet KartingMetal Gear Solid 3Need For Speed Most WantedO.PES 2014Q. Resistance 3Spec Ops the LineThe Lord of the rings War in the NorthUncharted 2VanquishWolverineX.Y. Z.

zajak

# 3D Dot Game HeroesAnarchy ReignsBorderlands 2CatherineDyadEa Sports UFCF1 Race StarsGuacamelee! Super Turbo Championship EditionHotline MiamiInfamous: Second SonJojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star BattleKingdoms of AmalurLittleBigPlanet KartingMamorukun Curse!NBA 2K13One Piece: Pirate WarriorsPayday: The heistQRayman LegendsSports ChampionsTearawayUpVirtue's Last RewardWWE 2K14X-BladesYZ

you made a little misstake on my list :) there are 2 Q

Hey can I join this?

A - Assassins Creed Brotherhood

B

C - Call of Duty: Black Ops

D - Dragon Ball: Raging Blast

E - Enslaved: Odyssey To The West

F - Fallout: New Vegas

G - Grand Theft Auto V

H - Hitman: Absolution

I - Infamous

J - Just Cause 2

K - Kane And Lynch 2: Dod Days

L - L.A. Noire

M - Medal Of Honour

N

O

P - Payday: The Heist

Q

R - Red Dead Redemption

S - Skyrim

T - The Darkness II

U - Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

V

W - Worms 2: Armageddon

X

Y

Z

First I've realized how many of my plats start with S.

you made a little misstake on my list :) there are 2 Q

I am sorry I don't see any duplicates? Which one are you looking at?

Sry Mayus for my lack of posts but i am usually more reading than writing in the forums :)

# -

A - ASURA'S WRATH

B - BINARY DOMAIN

C - CATHERINE

D - DYAD

E -

F - FAR CRY 3

G - GUACAMELEE

H - HOTLINE MIAMI

I - INFAMOUS 2

J - JAK TRILOGY

K - KILLER IS DEAD

L - LOLLIPOP CHAINSAW

M - MURAMASA REBIRTH

N - NI NO KUNI

O - OKAMI HD

P - PUPPETEER

Q - QUANTUM THEORY

R - RESONANCE OF FATE

S - STORMRISE

T - TOMB RAIDER

U - UNCHARTED TRILOGY

V - 

W - WORMS 2 ARMAGEDDON

X - 

Y - YAIBA: NINJA GAIDEN Z

Z - ZOMBIE DRIVER HD

Fleks_Mhteam.png

Despite your posts I have decided to add you based on the fact you are almost done and you have some of the hard letters done. I hope you will become more active on the forum  as well :)

Alright you are the first άλφα collector :D

Edited by Dr_Mayus

I am sorry I don't see any duplicates? Which one are you looking at?

Despite your posts I have decided to add you based on the fact you are almost done and you have some of the hard letters done. I hope you will become more active on the forum  as well :)

Alright you are the first άλφα collector :D

oh yeah sorry lol i forgot to tell you i am retarded :D mixed up the O to be a Q :(

A- Assassin's Creed 2

B- Batman: Arkham City

C- Crysis 2

D- Dishonored

E- ?

F- Far Cry 3

G- God Of War 2

H- Heavy Rain

I- Infamous: First Light 

J- Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

K- ?

L- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes 

M- Mortal Kombat 

O- ?

P- ?

Q- ?

R- Resident Evil 5

S- Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time

T- Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron

U- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

W- Wolfenstein: The New Order

X- ?

Y- Young Justice: Legacy

Z- ?

Was hard to choose some so I just mostly put my most challenging ones :D  

I would like in on this.

Assassin's Creed 2

Beyond Two Souls

Cars 2

Dead Space 3

E

Family Guy Back to the Multiverse

Grand Theft Auto V

Hitman Absolution

Infamous

Just Cause 2

K

L.A. Noire

Madden NFL 12

N

O

Portal 2

Q

Ratchet & Clank All 4 One

Socom 4 U.S. Navy SEALs

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11

Uncharted Golden Abyss

V

Wolfenstein the New Order

X

Y

Z

Eh, why not - I'll add myself in here... :)

A - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

B - Borderlands

C - Crysis 2

D - DC Universe Online

E - Enslaved: Odyssey to The West

F - Far Cry Classic

G - Ghostbusters

H - Hitman Absolution

I - Iron Man 2

J - Just Cause 2

K -

L - Lego Batman 2

M - Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

N -

O - Oddworld: Munch's Odyssee

P - Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time

Q -

R - Red Dead Redemption

S - Sleeping Dogs

T - Twisted Metal

U - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

V -

W - Worms 2: Armageddon

X - X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Y -

Z -

So that's 20/26... better than I thought it would be! :)