New Female Character revealed for Tekken 7

kidhero99

tekken7newfemalecharacter.png

•  

• Named 'Catalina'

•    Playable at the upcoming October location tests.

•    From Central/South America

•    'Beginner friendly' character.

•    Sassy mouthed talker, will be vocal in-game.

•    Fighting style is Savate.

Looks like Christie in Tekken 4 with a terrible tattoo and lighter skin.

Edited by kidhero99
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Cause every game needs some eye candy for those horny teenagers!

It disgusts me how women never cease to be objectified in games, and often, the sole selling point.  

Well, there's already Tekken characters like that, so it's too long for regrets anyway. Honestly, I've seen worse. :/

On topic, ain't there already characters like that though? Personally wise? Wish Namco had gotten a bit more creative, lol

Edited by CrimsonMars

Well, there's already Tekken characters like that, so it's too long for regrets anyway. Honestly, I've seen worse. :/

On topic, ain't there already characters like that though? Wish Namco had gotten a bit more creative, lol

If I actually liked fighters, I'd still steer clear of them, because they seem to be the genre that is the biggest culprit in this sort of thing.  Even Soul Calibur is bad with this.

If I actually liked fighters, I'd still steer clear of them, because they seem to be the genre that is the biggest culprit in this sort of thing.  Even Soul Calibur is bad with this.

In Tekken Tag Tournament 2, I think there are some outfits in the game that are less revealing you can have them wear instead of there default. It does have decent customization options where you can dress up the fighters to your liking via in-game currency. Of course there are sexy and goofy costumes in there as well. :P

Edited by CrimsonMars

Ugh, really? Videogames exist purely as a form of entertainment. Scantily clad women are a form of entertainment for boys/men who have urges to deal with, after all, they're only human. Would you rather they did that by having sex with every woman they saw or getting it off to real women? I know I wouldn't. Images, especially in games, are harmless as they mostly don't use real peoples likenesses and when they do, it's by choice. I bet you wouldn't be complaining if it was a scantily clad, sexy man 'cause men can't be 'objectified'. In fact, I find your profile hypocritical too. The avatar and those almost nude female demons there... Totally not objectifying anyone there...

Anyway, on topic, this character just seems bland and generic all-'round. Whatever happened to the over the top, anime-style designs Tekken is known for? She just looks like someone you'd see walking down the street in LA, not a Japanese videogame character...

Edited by kamifox1

Wow nice thanks for posting...she looks very nice...too much fan-service there but I got nothing against it.Looking forward to see her moves.

I think its too early for another Tekken but I'm drooling to see some gameplay,hype lvl in the stratosphere.

• 5 weeks later...