Post A Picture Of Yourself

Dreakon139

That god of war poster in the background :P

And collection of festival bracelets, and maps of The Elder Scrolls territories, and Battlefield Bad Company poster xD

I have a whole lot more game and anime posters, but they're out of sight. Picture is inside my room at my parents house, the best ones are in my student home in the city :P

Edited by DarKNesS_X

And collection of festival bracelets, and maps of The Elder Scrolls territories, and Battlefield Bad Company poster xD

I have a whole lot more game and anime posters, but they're out of sight. Picture is inside my room at my parents house, the best ones are in my student home in the city :P

I see most of those except for the battlefield bad company one lol. 

I see most of those except for the battlefield bad company one lol. 

The white glow on the left is my window, well in between my window and my left ear is another poster. That's the one. It's a white poster of 4 marines walking and beside them lays a grenade with a smiley pin ;) Black vertical lettering. I guess it's hard to see since it's bright and blurry. I'd take a picture of it if I weren't so lazy :P

The white glow on the left is my window, well in between my window and my left ear is another poster. That's the one. It's a white poster of 4 marines walking and beside them lays a grenade with a smiley pin ;) Black vertical lettering. I guess it's hard to see since it's bright and blurry. I'd take a picture of it if I weren't so lazy :P

Ah okay i taught that was a COD poster lol sorry my bad 

Ah okay i taught that was a COD poster lol sorry my bad 

The black frame you can see behind me right ear is actually a COD poster :P

But you can't see it, because, you know... I'm sitting in front of it :P

Edited by DarKNesS_X

I suspect EDS (for now, it's just hyper mobility syndrome as my DX) but I have NF1

You know, the leading experts in the field say HMS and EDS-HT are the same condition, just with different degrees of severity... Me, I'm a full-time wheelie though I'm not 30 yet, and I also have POTS. Fun times, ne? =P Neurofibromatosis can be pretty vicious though, from all I've heard...

Edited by Trialia_X

You know, the leading experts in the field say HMS and EDS-HT are the same condition, just with different degrees of severity... Me, I'm a full-time wheelie though I'm not 30 yet, and I also have POTS. Fun times, ne? =P Neurofibromatosis can be pretty vicious though, from all I've heard...

Yep, I also have POTS (hence why EDS isn't off the table). I don't use a wheelchair full time yet but alternate between a wheelchair, walker, and crutches. :)