lol they are still making new ones

ViKed_

That was the most well thought out and developed opinion I've ever read. You should be EA's new CEO, because you could just tell devs to stop making a game because it sucks badly, then that'll be the end of it! No annual losses at all!

Our planet needs more people like you to bring these tough discussions to the table. I wish I had your balls, I was that close to making a thread in the call of duty section today, and say that it sucked badly (why don't they just stop making it if it sucks badly lol), but I pussied out last minute, because deep down I knew, that I'm the only person on the planet with that opinion, and as much as I wanted to take the time out of my day to tell everyone, I knew that people wouldn't respect my incredibly controversial opinion.

Bravo

/s

• Like 4

Why don't they just stop it

All their games suck badly but live 08 was epic

If people enjoy the games and continue to buy them, why would they stop? Just because you personally don't enjoy something doesn't mean everyone else has to share your opinion. I personally don't see how people enjoy the games either, but I also don't feel I'm more important than other people and my opinion on the series is fact. 

Well if idiots buy them then they are going to make them. Simple as that.

What makes them idiots? The fact that they buy a game they enjoy and get hours and hours of entertainment out of it? Doesn't sound too idiotic to me.

Parker

• Like 2

I have a feeling this thread is going to get closed as it seems more of a person moaning rather than giving a valid point which could of been used as a status rather than a making a thread about it.

If people still enjoy playing these games and want to pay out and buy the newest one made then they will keep on selling it. It's basic logic of supply and demand, as long as there is demand for these games they will continue to make it. 

As everyone else said, the same reason FIFA games are still "made" (reskinned, barely) every year. Mindless sheep will buy them because they're about their favourite sport or popular therefore cool, they don't care about the fact it's just the same game every year or whether it's actually a good or enjoyable game, they'll just throw last years away every time.

I'm also against these kinds of sports games that just get reskinned every year because it leaves the shops with hundreds of copies of last years edition that they can't shift. It's so bad, most shops here won't even accept any that were released before the current year as trade-ins or being sold to them.

Edited by kamifox1

Guys i said i loved 08 will you please stop this EA now has ruined the game and what i really care about is the ultimate team feature

So they have ruined the game but you care and are excited about the ultimate team feature?

You kind of contradicted yourself there as you must care about the game in order to care about the features in the game :) 

• Like 1

Why is this thread even created, I like NBA Live and have always liked NBA Live and was glad it returned as I was never a fan of NBA 2k. I tried the series but never could enjoy it but as soon as Live came back I enjoyed it even more so like wat others have said u cant just call people idiots just because some of us enjoy a game we like. 

Everyone is entitled in buying a game they like just like people are entitled to buy 2k.

Its our money.

Why is this thread even created, I like NBA Live and have always liked NBA Live and was glad it returned as I was never a fan of NBA 2k. I tried the series but never could enjoy it but as soon as Live came back I enjoyed it even more so like wat others have said u cant just call people idiots just because some of us enjoy a game we like. 

Everyone is entitled in buying a game they like just like people are entitled to buy 2k.

Its our money.

Two of my favourite Megadrive games as a kid were NBA LIVE 95 and NBA Jam. I've tried a couple of the NBA 2k games but the controls just feel 'wrong' somehow. I'm the same with Fifa, i grew up on that and can't play Pro Evo.

That was the most well thought out and developed opinion I've ever read. You should be EA's new CEO, because you could just tell devs to stop making a game because it sucks badly, then that'll be the end of it! No annual losses at all!

Our planet needs more people like you to bring these tough discussions to the table. I wish I had your balls, I was that close to making a thread in the call of duty section today, and say that it sucked badly (why don't they just stop making it if it sucks badly lol), but I pussied out last minute, because deep down I knew, that I'm the only person on the planet with that opinion, and as much as I wanted to take the time out of my day to tell everyone, I knew that people wouldn't respect my incredibly controversial opinion.

Bravo

/s

I couldn't stop myself from laughing X'D

-----------------------------------

On Topic: It seems that they corrected some of the mistakes that they made in last years Live, Its more enjoyable I guess but still far from perfect. I know some people that really like it and as always "Don't judge a book by its cover" Unless the cover is torn and you can see whats inside.