EU playstation plus instant game collection wishes november 2014!

zafira1290

I'm honestly gonna be happy with whatever we get, but I would love to see knack for PS4 or Killzone for Vita, even though I don't expect it.

Just a quick question, I know that the binding of isaac was confirmed to be a free game , but was it confirmed to be the PS4 game because it is also coming to the Vita?

Edited by X18JELLO18X

Just a quick question, I know that the binding of isaac was confirmed to be a free game , but was it confirmed to be the PS4 game because it is also coming to the Vita?

i think they said it was cross buy so if you get ps4 you get the vita but i my be wrong i know it was confirmed for ps4 :)

Isaac will be free on ps4 AND vita 100%

devs confirmed that

but according to some "inside person" we shouldnt expect any AAA game for ps3 and ps4 this month :/

http://www.gamepur.com/news/16725-ps-plus-free-game-nov-2014-dont-expect-aaa-retail-games-ps3-or-ps4-more.html

ofc this dont have to be true as we all know that "inside people leaks"

anyway its 2 more days and we'll see

I'm honestly gonna be happy with whatever we get, but I would love to see knack for PS4 or Killzone for Vita, even though I don't expect it.

PS4: Knack & Surgeon Simulator

I don't understand why people would rather have Knack than a good (or at least interesting) indie game.

Besides, according to Sony's rules for PS+ games, Knack will never happen. The game has a rating of 54 on Metacritic, but Sony said that all selected games will have a Metacritic rating of 70 or higher.

PS3: Dark souls   -   A lego game

Sadly, never gonna happen. Dark Souls isn't available on PSN, only on disc. :(

I don't understand why people would rather have Knack than a good (or at least interesting) indie game.

Besides, according to Sony's rules for PS+ games, Knack will never happen. The game has a rating of 54 on Metacritic, but Sony said that all selected games will have a Metacritic rating of 70 or higher.

Sadly, never gonna happen. Dark Souls isn't available on PSN, only on disc. :(

Guess were gonna get like 4 indies then