EU playstation plus instant game collection wishes november 2014!

zafira1290

The only problem I have with most of the Indies that go on Plus is that they are made quickly so that they can be released for Plus and this usually makes the majority of them really shitty. If we get another game like Dust I wouldn't mind, just not the kind of small things we usually get.

I thought Dust was an amazing game although twice now i have had a glitch where i have to go to my save 6 hours before loosing pretty much everything. aside from that a beautiful game.

PS4: Binding of Isaac and Minecraft?? (I don't know many PS4 games)

PS3: One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 (I want to buy this game but in Portugal in CD is nowhere to be find & in digital is too much expensive for me :() & The Sims 3

PSVita: Sword Art Online Infinity Moment & Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment

PSVita: Sword Art Online Infinity Moment & Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment

xDDDDDDD

Okay... let's first rule the first one.

Infinity Moment is not localized =D

Like.... I wouldn't mind playing it in Japanese but... I'm minority =D

Plus. The whole IM is in HF.

Now the second one...

Will Sony risk putting the TOP seller on the system on plus with little hope of people purchasing the plus for it? (Which will btw be for less than the HF price :D considering people would only go for 3 months one at best (unless you have MAD number of free time, you won't finish it in week :D))

Edited by SatoshiOokami

I think Sony should do a survey with all the games they think they are going to give out and let the customers sort out what order we want to receive them. It's clear that a lot of us hate the current offerings since late 2013. I personally think they should try their best for PS3 as it's going to be slowly phased out. The Vita and PS4 should get mid tier raising AAA when the time comes. 

But I think September was well decent, Rainbow moon was worth it. 

• Like 1

All I want are games I haven't considered before they were announced as PS+ games.

Just hope that it won't be anything I've bought recently.

Would love to get Rogue Legacy on PS4 and Splinter Cell Blacklist on PS3 though, but I doubt it's going to happen.

Edited by soniq

Yes some people enjoy them and they are fine to do so, im just mot one of those people, if I wanted cheap games with poor production quality, id play my galaxy tablet.

You clearly didn't play many indie games and have no idea what you're talking about. Price doesn't always reflect quality.

You clearly didn't play many indie games and have no idea what you're talking about. Price doesn't always reflect quality.

the only reason a game sells for $5 is if it is too crappy for the developer to charge more. I dont like indie games, as I said if I wanted to play junk id download free games on my tablet.

I think Sony should do a survey with all the games they think they are going to give out and let the customers sort out what order we want to receive them. It's clear that a lot of us hate the current offerings since late 2013. I personally think they should try their best for PS3 as it's going to be slowly phased out. The Vita and PS4 should get mid tier raising AAA when the time comes. 

for Sony to do that they would first have to give a stuff about their customers, probably never going to happen.

Probably some rubbish Indie games and a decent title thats been out for 4 years, like usual.

because the Indie games are cheap, rushed and short. We pay money for good service, not games that sell for $4 a pop.

Thats a bit of generalisation isnt it? What about all the short rushed AAA games? I've enjoyed Outlast, Velocity 2x and Dust more than many AAA games.  

More indie games please!

I lovw the indie scene - id much rather get a game that was the passionate project of one man or a small team, than some focus-tested corporate giants answer to what they believe will be the more marketable and exploitable franchise!

Indie vs ' AAA' (not that most people on here realise what the definition of 'AAA' is....

Dust vs Destiny

Transistor vs NBA Live

Octodad vs Knack

The Swapper vs Driveclub

I know which side I want to play..... :)

• Like 2

I think after a year of ps plus they may give us a decent AAA game. the earliest I've heard of a AAA game released on ps plus after retail release is 1 year so they may do that again with one of the ps4 release titles. e.g. black flag, knack or the need for speed game.

plus on the point of indie games, they're good until you've played too many. I played ps plus indie games for 8 months enjoying them but then I started getting bored with them. Just think of games as chocolate bars. AAA games are the ones the dairy milks, forever being nice and indie games are like shops own brand. ok until you get bored of it

• Like 1

for Sony to do that they would first have to give a stuff about their customers, probably never going to happen.

Yes, research is need for it to be worth it. Also you indie problem is because Sony doesn't get as much love as Steam, they could but Steam actually promotes the games and it's very easy to become a developer for them. That is the main reason why indies from steam come later than the same time. Like NO man's sky is a PS4 and PC game at the moment but it's still coming to Microsoft. 

Edited by Bear

the point is tbat it is obvious

Indie > 'AAA'

Almost always.

And i wouldn't put much faith in Driveclub, from what I hear its a bit of a mess...

Almost always. Whenever I decide to pick over achieving indies and put them up against underachieving AAA's.

Fixed.

edit: and btw I'd still take destiny alone over those 4 indies.

edit 2:

no AAA games for PS4 is expected but apparently none for PS3 either according to some "credible" guy.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/16725-ps-plus-free-game-nov-2014-dont-expect-aaa-retail-games-ps3-or-ps4-more.html

I have nothing against indie games but if I really wanted to play them, I could do so on my cheap ass low end PC... and it would be better value than a PS+ subscription.

Edited by fps_d0minat0r
  • Like 1