EU playstation plus instant game collection wishes november 2014!

zafira1290

Its boring now after months and months of below expectation offerings.

Binding of isaac is confirmed for PS4. I guess Infamous first light but will most likely be another indie game.

I recon far cry blood dragon and need for speed rivals for PS3, and some PvZ and some random indie for vita.

• Like 1

Its boring now after months and months of below expectation offerings.

Binding of isaac is confirmed for PS4. I guess Infamous first light but will most likely be another indie game.

I recon far cry blood dragon and need for speed rivals for PS3, and some PvZ and some random indie for vita.

damn you stupid

INFAMOUS FIRST LIGHT IS NOT AN INDIE GAME

• Like 1

The only problem I have with most of the Indies that go on Plus is that they are made quickly so that they can be released for Plus and this usually makes the majority of them really shitty. If we get another game like Dust I wouldn't mind, just not the kind of small things we usually get.

• Like 1

Probably some rubbish Indie games and a decent title thats been out for 4 years, like usual.

I don't understand why people thinks that all the indie games are bad. Oh well, I just would be happy to get some good games. No matter if it's indie or not.

because the Indie games are cheap, rushed and short. We pay money for good service, not games that sell for $4 a pop.
  • Like 1

Probably some rubbish Indie games and a decent title thats been out for 4 years, like usual.

because the Indie games are cheap, rushed and short. We pay money for good service, not games that sell for $4 a pop.

You're probably picking out the lowest of the low to draw this from.  I enjoyed Steamworld dig a whole lot, certainly as much or even more than sound of the bigger "AAA" PS4 games I've played.  I also enjoyed Contrast, and that was a launch PS+ game.  Also, I've heard people are nuts for Resogun and Outlast.  Clearly there are people who really enjoy the indie games.

You're probably picking out the lowest of the low to draw this from.  I enjoyed Steamworld dig a whole lot, certainly as much or even more than sound of the bigger "AAA" PS4 games I've played.  I also enjoyed Contrast, and that was a launch PS+ game.  Also, I've heard people are nuts for Resogun and Outlast.  Clearly there are people who really enjoy the indie games.

Yes some people enjoy them and they are fine to do so, im just mot one of those people, if I wanted cheap games with poor production quality, id play my galaxy tablet.
  • Like 1

I can understand why some people don't see why so many people are saying "no more indies for PS+".  Thing is, PS+ has been getting a LOT of indies, and a lack of major AAA titles.  I don't believe people don't want indies anymore from the service, they just want a fair balance, which, let's be honest - we haven't been getting.

Anyway, I liked PS+ last month, was very pleased with Rainbow Moon which I can't wait to start!  I'm interested in seeing what we'll get this time.  :)