PS+ IGC November 2014

HeySumbode

PSNProfiles user recommendation (Please only vote if you have played the game)  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which PlayStation 4 game do you recommend?

• The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
    • SteamWorld Dig
  2. 2. Which PlayStation 3 game do you recommend?

• Frozen Synapse Prime
    • Luftrausers
  3. 3. Which PlayStation Vita game do you recommend?

• The Hungry Horde
    • Escape Plan

I have a different account where i test some games before i add than to my trophy list.

Most of us? Are you sure about that?

I'm not expecting Call of Duty on IGC, but just a good game, and not some indie crap like those for this month.

Can't get really into ''Frozen Synapse Prime'', if i could get Dishonored, for example.

Yes I am sure about that. Have you seen the amount of people that like games like Fez, Binding of Isaac and Spelunky ( 3 "crap" indy games that recently went on Playstation Plus) Just because you don't like it doesn't mean others don't really enjoy it.

If + isn't for you, then that is too bad, but for myself I have gotten the value x10 out of it. I guess some people are just easier to please.

This is leading me to believe they are changing the lineup, however it's still very unlikely. I'll be psyched if it is.

Yes I think they are changing it as well, not fully, I still think Binding of Isaac, Frozen Synapse Prime and Hungry Horde will be in November but the other 3 games will be replaced for this month( and likely be used in a month in the future)

Yes I think they are changing it as well, not fully, I still think Binding of Isaac, Frozen Synapse Prime and Hungry Horde will be in November but the other 3 games will be replaced for this month( and likely be used in a month in the future)

That does sound likely actually. If they give at the very least a 2012-2013 (or even 2014) AAA game in there somewhere, I'll be happy. 

I'm sorry but I don't think they'll change the line up of this month...

And as for the Ps+ of this month, I'll be gentle and give my humble opinion, I'm a suscriber since June 2013 and have known the Ps+ before the Ps4, I am actually an all style gamer so I always love the news IGC, yet I understand the complains about the IGC of last months since before we had a variety of games that was IMO great. The problem now is that there is no variety in the IGC games, and as much as I enjoy all kind of games, the last months of IGC have seen very similar games (yeah I'm talking about those 2D games) that aren't bad but don't satisfy all kinds of players, so don't go mad because people are wishing for 3D games with open world or sthing like that.

Wow, I took an 8 month break from gaming and it seems plus has been dishing out mediocre games since I stepped away.

I was always grateful for the games given, but I am not a fan of many indie games, although I do appreciate what these smaller devs are trying to do. As others have already mentioned, they peaked awhile ago and it is tough to keep putting out top notch updates month after month, even though I still want to believe they are trying. The sales are always welcome, although I have been waiting a year & a half for Killzone HD to go on sale, but I doubt it will ever happen. 

Edited by Paulie1313

This is leading me to believe they are changing the lineup, however it's still very unlikely. I'll be psyched if it is.

I only see two possibilities:

1)They'll change part of the line-up (but not all) and put some great discounts.

2) They'll keep the lineup but (to avoid riots :P) will announce Crazy November with some great discounts por PS+memmbers including the already forgotten Buy one year of Ps+ plus, get 3 months for free or something like that so everybody happy :D

I only see two possibilities:

1)They'll change part of the line-up (but not all) and put some great discounts.

2) They'll keep the lineup but (to avoid riots :P) will announce Crazy November with some great discounts por PS+memmbers including the already forgotten Buy one year of Ps+ plus, get 3 months for free or something like that so everybody happy :D

Either way I'd be happy. But considering tomorrow is the first Tuesday of the month, shouldn't we have had an announcement of some sort? They're really taking their time, which I consider a good thing!

I have mixed feelings about the past few months. I was a member since September last year and I paid like 70 bucks for a 1 year + 3months (promotional) subscription. 

As much as I dislike the Nov lineup, I'm not going to complain as in the past 14 months, I've definitely got the value back for my money. :)

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/11/04/playstation-plus-november-content-update-little-something-extra/

November:

Same Lineup

But they also announced lineups for December and Jan on PS4

Dec:

Secret Ponchos

Injustice Gods Among Us

Jan:

inFamous First Light

The Swapper

• Like 1

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/11/04/playstation-plus-november-content-update-little-something-extra/

November:

Same Lineup

But they also announced lineups for December and Jan on PS4

Dec:

Secret Ponchos

Injustice Gods Among Us

Jan:

inFamous First Light

The Swapper

This is also now posted on the NA blog. And, of course, there are still some people complaining. I'm just glad I held off on First Light!

Edited by MatCauthon
  • Like 2