Trophy thoughts

Lokkijumala

Looks very standard for an AC game. Everything looks to be obtained naturally, on the way to 100%, atleast there is no competitive multiplayer.

Only two more weeks! As much as it's claimed to be milked, if the AC games continue to be on a consistent level of goodness (Minus AC3), I'm fine with yearly releases. 

Maybe it's just me but for some reason I remember seeing a thread like this a lot of times but this is the only post in the AC Unity section.

Yea I posted the list for this and FC4 before the site added the official list.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/20829-far-cry-4-and-ac-unity-official-achievement-list/

As far I can see they are the same trophies as I posted ( with the addition of a platinum of course)

Gotta say I quite like the trophy images :)

Really looking forward to this game, Assassin's Creed is one of my favourite franchises :P

Not really a big fan of the platinum image though, Black Flag had a much cooler one! Interesting to see a lack of multiplayer trophies aside from the co-op ones which look like they will be a breeze to get. This game looks like its gonna be a high point in the series (It gives me AC2 vibes) so I would definitely be up for putting the time in to add this to my platinum collection once i'm done with the story.

Yea I posted the list for this and FC4 before the site added the official list.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/20829-far-cry-4-and-ac-unity-official-achievement-list/

As far I can see they are the same trophies as I posted ( with the addition of a platinum of course)

Gotta say I quite like the trophy images :)

They are the blandest looking trophies in the series..... 

Edited by KratosTheMighty