Floriiss' Signature Shop

Floriiss

Hey guys your stuff is so good I have another request :P 

This time for you Alexi-Sama :)

I'd like an Avatar with this render:

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/090/0/4/l_render_2_by_graphfun-d3cw1fe.png

Any background or anything you think fits best I know you have much more artistic sense than me lol

1Igxwps.png

• Like 1

Hi,

I was wondering if I could request a signature please?

I was thinking of this image of Drake and Elena:  http://www.stealthybox.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/drakeelena-1024x576.jpg (or something similar to this)

I'd like it wrapped in a gold heart with the words "where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" in the top left curve of the heart and my username in the bottom right corner, if possible.

Hope that's OK :) I have no preference over who creates this

Edited by RachP13
  • Like 1

Hi,

I was thinking of this image of Drake and Elena:  http://www.stealthybox.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/drakeelena-1024x576.jpg (or something similar to this)

I'd like it wrapped in a gold heart with the words "where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" in the top left curve of the heart and my username in the bottom right corner, if possible.

I'll leave this one up to Alexi since I got a couple more request going.

Edited by Floriiss

In the spirit of Mortal Kombat X i'd like an signature with Noob Saibot on it, dark Purple background and the text just as Precision-playy has it but darker and i want it to say "I'll be back" (because we all know Noob will be an dlc character ;) ) and then ofcourse my name :D :) I'd like it if Floriiss made this one for me since Alexi made the last one, just to keep it varied :D and thx in advanced

• Like 1

I know I just got a sig/avy off you Floriiss...but I come to you with another request :)

My checklist is looking a little dated compared to all of these other users with their badass banners. Now my banner is awesome (thank you Alison) but I think it is time for a change.

Could I get a banner with an image of Dr. Mario surrounded by 2 or 3 Silent Hill Nurses. I was thinking (if it looks good) to have the background be a waiting room (but the perspective might be weird). Also if I could have the text "Dr_Mayus' Prescription for Perfection"

I like this image of Dr. Mario as that happy of a character surrounded by Silent Hill nurses makes me laugh :)

200px-DrMarioAdvance.png

If you can help, let me know :D

I made two versions. Thought it would be cool to put a platinum trophy in it since it's for your checklist. It's up to you to decide which one you'll pick ;). About the waiting room it didn't look that good, so I decided to go with a hallway instead. Enjoy!

Version 1:

OGJcyFS.png

Version 2:

cHywrHu.png

• Like 4

I made two versions. Thought it would be cool to put a platinum trophy in it since it's for your checklist. It's up to you to decide which one you'll pick ;). About the waiting room it didn't look that good, so I decided to go with a hallway instead. Enjoy!

Version 1:

OGJcyFS.png

Version 2:

cHywrHu.png

OK the Nurses need to be in Smash Bros now ^_^

Thank you so much it looks awesome in my checklist :D

• Like 1

hey bud, another request  :facepalm:

haha  :P

since i'm new to youtube, and i'm really happy recording some videos for it, i wondered, what about some floriiss wonderous magic into a banner ? xD

First of all a huge thank you for giving me so much time and letting me finish other requests first. As you know I've been very busy lately & I was planning to take on this request after I was done with my current requests. However I kept getting new requests so I never had time to take on this request. I felt a little bit sad for you to wait for so long for your request to be finished, so I went right back on it. I've really taken my time on this one, and I think I've done a pretty good job. I'm not quite sure if you want to have your name written on it somewhere? (Didn't saw it in the request), so I left your name out. I hope you like it.

x3uNfAb.png

wow  <3

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 2

I want a banner with Killzone 2 (radec) and the main player from Vanquish. Two gamesarrow-10x10.png that I still didn't finish and lack the motivation to.

If you could, please add "This player is too much a pussy to platinum Killzone 2 and/or Vanquish" with the gamesarrow-10x10.png names by the same side of their images and in different colors from the rest of the text.

Sooo... is this your way to get motivated again? :D. Enjoy.

L4H9QLR.png

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 1

Sooo... is this your way to get motivated again? :D. Enjoy.

L4H9QLR.png

IT'S BEAUTIFUL!  :wub:

Sadly enough, I have just beaten Radec on Killzone 2 (Elite). Just a few collectables left for the plat.

Will still use it though, might just be enough for me to start Vanquish.

EDIT: Oh, just noticed "AND/OR", so the banner isn't outdated. Love it.

EDIT 2: I've applied it already, but it seems too big, forums is cutting out a part of it. Could I ask you to resize it to a trophy card height (length will of course be proportional)?

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

Sadly enough, I have just beaten Radec on Killzone 2 (Elite). Just a few collectables left for the plat.

EDIT 2: I've applied it already, but it seems too big, forums is cutting out a part of it. Could I ask you to resize it to a trophy card height (length will of course be proportional)?

That's no problem. Should've told me you wanted it as a signature instead of a banner :P. Banners have a way bigger size than signatures. I'll resize it tomorrow when I'm home from school.

That's no problem. Should've told me you wanted it as a signature instead of a banner :P. Banners have a way bigger size than signatures. I'll resize it tomorrow when I'm home from school.

Oh, I'm terrible sorry for the mistake. I will patiently wait for it, thanks for taking your time.  :D

• Like 1

ANNOUNCEMENT:Me and Alexi have decided that it's time for a little change. From now on you can only place a new request a week after receiving your previous request. I know some of you want a lot of requests to be fulfilled, but sometimes we get the feeling that making the request isn't worth it. There's no point in fulfilling a request if you're constantly changing your sig/ava. I hope I don't sound too rude and this is not aimed towards any specific person, just in general. Thanks for understanding, and have a nice day :)

I fully agree. You guys get so many requests from so many different people that this is only fair.

• Like 1

OK guys, its finally time to get some artistic talent all up on my avatar. Using google just isn't cutting it for me, so I'd like to request an avatar.

Artist: Either of you talented gentlemen, just let it be known you have the responsibility of impressing me and my impeccable expectations. panda-emoticon-30.gif?1292863511  but not really.

Render: You're free to choose as I don't want to impose any limitations, So long as its of "Celty Sturulson with her helmet" OR just "Celty Sturulson's helmet". If you have no idea what im talking about, its the helmet in my current avatar. Trying to keep it consistent. :D

No quote necessary!

Cheers guys, your work is awesome. 

• Like 1

Hi,

hey sorry you have to wait so long. but i just dont find the time at the moment.

the picture you added has got a quite bad quality and would make it a pain to render it well.

you can google the character(s) you want and just add "render", you'll find already rendered pictures. maybe you find one of drake and one of elena?

otherwhise i'd ask you to send a link of a picture with a good resolution.

I have been looking through these signature for about an hour... all I can say is WOW. These signatures are absolutely amazing. Great job Floriiss and Alexi. :)

why thank you for the kind words.

i'm always very happy people give their opinion and also like what we are doing. (even when not requesting) :D

• Like 1

In the spirit of Mortal Kombat X i'd like an signature with Noob Saibot on it, dark Purple background and the text just as Precision-playy has it but darker and i want it to say "I'll be back" (because we all know Noob will be an dlc character ;) ) and then ofcourse my name :D  :) I'd like it if Floriiss made this one for me since Alexi made the last one, just to keep it varied :D and thx in advanced

Just making sure you haven't forgotten about me...  :P

Just making sure you haven't forgotten about me...  :P

I haven't. I'm almost done with it, but it still needs some small changes. 

Not sure what the max hight is... but try this one.

sFydgoz.png

In the spirit of Mortal Kombat X i'd like an signature with Noob Saibot on it, dark Purple background and the text just as Precision-playy has it but darker and i want it to say "I'll be back" (because we all know Noob will be an dlc character ;) ) and then ofcourse my name :D  :) I'd like it if Floriiss made this one for me since Alexi made the last one, just to keep it varied :D and thx in advanced

lLZtYzM.png

• Like 1