Floriiss' Signature Shop

Floriiss

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Me and Alexi have decided that it's time for a little change. From now on you can only place a new request a week after receiving your previous request. I know some of you want a lot of requests to be fulfilled, but sometimes we get the feeling that making the request isn't worth it. There's no point in fulfilling a request if you're constantly changing your sig/ava. I hope I don't sound too rude and this is not aimed towards any specific person, just in general. Thanks for understanding, and have a nice day :)

I don't get changing your avy/sig so often if you aren't the one creating them. Don't people realize that a lot of work goes into these and that you guys do it for free.

I know at .COM they made people wait at least 30 days before requesting a new sig.

• Like 4

OK guys, its finally time to get some artistic talent all up on my avatar. Using google just isn't cutting it for me, so I'd like to request an avatar.

Artist: Either of you talented gentlemen, just let it be known you have the responsibility of impressing me and my impeccable expectations. panda-emoticon-30.gif?1292863511  but not really.

Render: You're free to choose as I don't want to impose any limitations, So long as its of "Celty Sturulson with her helmet" OR just "Celty Sturulson's helmet". If you have no idea what im talking about, its the helmet in my current avatar. Trying to keep it consistent. :D

No quote necessary!

Cheers guys, your work is awesome. 

Your current avatar was IMO the best one out of them all. I put my own twist on, enjoy :)

UOegPwV.png

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 4

Sorry about this! 

I usually don't complain about sigs but this is just an small thing and nothing major. 

1. the text is kinda hard to see so if you could change it to a bit lighter? 

2. The "I'll be back" under my name makes it look like me ItzzH3lixx will be back, which won't be happening since i am already here :3 if you could move the I'll be back next to his head, you can leave my name where it is :)

This is not an must, only something you can do if you feel bored or don't have any sig to work on :)

Sorry about this! 

I usually don't complain about sigs but this is just an small thing and nothing major. 

1. the text is kinda hard to see so if you could change it to a bit lighter? 

2. The "I'll be back" under my name makes it look like me ItzzH3lixx will be back, which won't be happening since i am already here :3 if you could move the I'll be back next to his head, you can leave my name where it is :)

This is not an must, only something you can do if you feel bored or don't have any sig to work on :)

1. Yes I know. I've been struggling to make the text look better but I knew you wanted a dark/purple color on your text so it doesn't quite outstand from the background. I could fix it but that means I might have to make the color less dark purple.

2. I always place Quotes right underneath ID's. If you really want it that way I can make it for you, but normally I won't do it since I don't like to have text all over the place. 

1. Yes I know. I've been struggling to make the text look better but I knew you wanted a dark/purple color on your text so it doesn't quite outstand from the background. I could fix it but that means I might have to make the color less dark purple.

2. I always place Quotes right underneath ID's. If you really want it that way I can make it for you, but normally I won't do it since I don't like to have text all over the place. 

Hmm true... put my name at the bottom and the text above it :) then it won't be as confusing :D

Firstly, I just want to say how awesome your work is and it is amazing that you do this for the community!!!

I would like a signature doing but I haven't the slightest clue how this works or what I want.

Maybe I get back to you?

Thanks for the kind words, means a lot to me :). Don't give me all credits though, Alexi-Sama deserves just as much :D. Well first you choose your Artist of choice. Me or Alexi-Sama. You can see our work on the first page of this thread. Then you link us a render you would like to have in your signature. What's your favorite video game character? Like for example its Mario. Just search on google: Mario render, and you'll see images. Copy the URL so we know what render we should use in your signature. After that you can also give some information about what the Signature should say. Do you want a specific Quote or your PSN ID? Or both? 

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words, means a lot to me :). Don't give me all credits though, Alexi-Sama deserves just as much :D. Well first you choose your Artist of choice. Me or Alexi-Sama. You can see our work on the first page of this thread. Then you link us a render you would like to have in your signature. What's your favorite video game character? Like for example its Mario. Just search on google: Mario render, and you'll see images. Copy the URL so we know what render we should use in your signature. After that you can also give some information about what the Signature should say. Do you want a specific Quote or your PSN ID? Or both?

I was giving Alexi all the credit anyway hahaha!!!

Right, so I will go with Floriiss as the artist purely as your body of work made me think this was a good idea although it sucks having to choose!

If I say for the render I would just like it in a Killzone/Helghast theme of your choice is that any good?

I really have no great quotes that don't involve music right now and that wouldn't fit with KZ so I will just have PSN ID on there.

Let me know if this works and if so thanks in advance!!

Edited by freddie1989
  • Like 2

I was giving Alexi all the credit anyway hahaha!!!

Right, so I will go with Floriiss as the artist purely as your body of work made me think this was a good idea although it sucks having to choose!

If I say for the render I would just like it in a Killzone/Helghast theme of your choice is that any good?

I really have no great quotes that don't involve music right now and that wouldn't fit with KZ so I will just have PSN ID on there.

Let me know if this works and if so thanks in advance!!

Lmao you bastard :P. Sure no problem, you'll hear from me soon. :)

• Like 1

Hello, i'd like to make a request if possible please?

I'm changing my avatar soon but i'd like to transfer my current avi to my sig with some added flair!

I'll just leave details here~

Render: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/sanctum/images/6/6e/Steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_158096740_preview.png/revision/latest?cb=20130921185954

Artist: No preference both of you have great work.

Text: PSN ID and underneath RISE_UNITE_DESTROY

Extra ref: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/105/1/9/tsygan_____by_niceslicer-d7ektdd.png

Thank you in advance!

Edited by SteelFreaxx
  • Like 1

sorry

Render: http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photos-vector-wolf-image1556413

Artist:Don't matters

text.K.M.47

sorry this is no render and its also a stock photo which has water marks in it, so i cant work with that picture.

fyi: a render is a picture with "deleted" background.

so if you want a wolf signature, type wolf render and google for pictures, sure you'll find something

Hello, i'd like to make a request if possible please?

I'm changing my avatar soon but i'd like to transfer my current avi to my sig with some added flair!

I'll just leave details here~

Render: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/sanctum/images/6/6e/Steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_158096740_preview.png/revision/latest?cb=20130921185954

Artist: No preference both of you have great work.

Text: PSN ID and underneath RISE_UNITE_DESTROY

Extra ref: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/105/1/9/tsygan_____by_niceslicer-d7ektdd.png

Thank you in advance!

alright, just one question.

what's the extra ref about? i dont really get it, blame me :lol:

• Like 1