Floriiss' Signature Shop

Floriiss

Announcement:

Due to some life changes and private issues I only got a little bit of free time.

I won't be a good support for Floriiss any more and have to quit go on working on the signature shop.

I'm really sad about that but I just can't do this any more. Hope to get back with doing sigs in the future when things settled.

I told Floriiss about that - and I'm really really sorry to let him down, but he understands my current situation.

I will stay active in the Forums, maybe just a little less than in the last months.

I now want to say THANK YOU to everybody who supported me, liked my work and was happy with the sigs I made.

This is a great community.

Biggest thanks to Floriiss - I learned a lot of making signatures from him, he let me join this party when I was a "newbie" and we always had good conversations.

Best of luck for running the shop on and on...

You'll be missed man, I hope everything works out for you. Thanks for everything and good luck.

• Like 2

Announcement:

Due to some life changes and private issues I only got a little bit of free time.

I won't be a good support for Floriiss any more and have to quit go on working on the signature shop.

I'm really sad about that but I just can't do this any more. Hope to get back with doing sigs in the future when things settled.

I told Floriiss about that - and I'm really really sorry to let him down, but he understands my current situation.

I will stay active in the Forums, maybe just a little less than in the last months.

I now want to say THANK YOU to everybody who supported me, liked my work and was happy with the sigs I made.

Biggest thanks to Floriiss - I learned a lot of making signatures from him, he let me join this party when I was a "newbie" and we always had good conversations.

It's sad to see you go, Alexi-sama, but you have the best of the luck from me and everyone else here. You're a really talented guy and I hope I can see you back here and churning out more amazing sigs in the future. Thanks for what you have done here while running the shop with Floriiss.

FYI, anyone else who likes his work be sure to check out his DeviantArt page, where he has more fantastic sigs posted. If I'm not mistaken, it's the same name as here.

• Like 2

Announcement:

You've made really good work on your signatures Alexi-sama, you're welcome back any time. Hope everything goes well for you. :)

On the other hand, can I ask for a change in my request that I put up for a while back Floriiss?

• Like 3

You've made really good work on your signatures Alexi-sama, you're welcome back any time. Hope everything goes well for you. :)

On the other hand, can I ask for a change in my request that I put up for a while back Floriiss?

Sure. Just edit the origional post and you'll be fine :)

Ok so I can't really find my old post, but that doesn't matter! :P

Here's my request:

Type: Profile Banner

Theme/Images: Metal Gear Solid 4 (Old Snake and Liquid Ocelot) and Space Dandy. if you could do that, that'd be amazing! 

Text: Welcome to Cielle's Dandy Profile, Baby!

Edited by Cielle
  • Like 1

9IroMOw.png

Can't use most renders since they are just too small for a banner. The only good render I could use was the Deadpool one. Here's the result. Hopefully you don't mind me using only one render, but honestly I think it looks way better with just this one than have several renders with different sizes. Let me know what you think!

JGCI0U2.png

Oh Floriiss, I adore it, if I could kiss you I would ha ha :D

It's absolutley perfect, well worth the wait, this will have pride of place on my checklist for a very long time to come! Deadpool is my favourite character anyway, thanks so much for making this for me :)

• Like 2

I know you changed the request recently, however I really liked this image and wanted to try out if it worked out well, and it did. After I finish the other requests I will get to your newer request, but for now you can use this one if you wish.

tlpIk0c.png

Yooo, that's ok, I can totally use this for now! Thank you Floriiss! ^___^ (its so sugoi omg)

Edited by Cielle
  • Like 1

Announcement:

Your welcome Alexi-san, but i should be saying thank you for all the work you did on those requests you did for me. I hope your problems get settled soon, and don't be shy, visit us here in the shop sometimes, we would love to hear from you.

And on a side note, for Floris, can i maybe ask for a couple requests if you have time? o:

Type: Avatar

Render: https://theefix.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/lego-marvel-deadpool.png

Text: KyuubiWarGreymon

Extra: Could you maybe make a version of it that would work for Youtube and a version that would work for here on the fourms if it wouldn't be too much trouble? o:

Type: Banner

Renders: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4LyXvIn55c0/ULGKNendYyI/AAAAAAAABi4/KDFup8N8IaU/s1600/naruko3bymgmnzx.pngon the left side with https://psnprofiles.com/lib/img/games/79d161/trophies/1L53a4e9.png + https://psnprofiles.com/lib/img/games/86d044/trophies/21L2024c1.png

Text: KyuubiWarGreymon (in the center of the banner) with YouTube's Hyper-active DigiFox (in smaller letters bellow KyuubiWarGreymon)

Extra: Could you maybe make it to be the size of a YouTube cover photo maybe? o:

Edited by KyuubiWarGreymon
  • Like 1

I've seen some of your work Alexa-Sama and I'm impressed, please keep up the great work! 

Also, I would like to make a request for a signature Floriiss, if that's fine (this is my first time).

Renderhttp://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/transformers/images/thumb/3/37/Optimusg1.jpg/470px-Optimusg1.jpg

Background: A white background will do, or even Cybertron.

PSN ID: NullRay85 (in blue)

Quote: " 'Til All Are One" ( in red)

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like that my signature is harder than I thought, Floriss you want me to change ?

No that's not the point. I haven't started on your signature yet since I still got a lot more request before your request and I've been really busy lately so that's why it takes a long time to finish your request. It has nothing to do with the request being too hard. If it'd be too hard then I'd make some changes in the requests to make things easier. I'm really trying to finish these requests ASAP, but the problem is that I almost got no time. Hopefully I can finish all of these requests soon enough.

Hey Floriiss you are doing awesome job, so i'd like a banner for my profile page, if it's possible...

I'd like it to say whyfire in the center (any font is good).

On the left side i want Uncharted's Nathan Drake (new one): http://imguol.com/c/entretenimento/2014/06/11/mais-velho-nathan-drake-estreia-na-nova-geracao-em-uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end-1402511923452_956x500.png

In the center, behind my name, or something like that, i want Firefly symbol from TLOU: http://www.supergraphictees.com/wp-content/uploads/last-of-us-fireflies-White.jpg

On the right side i want Scorpion (MKX): http://orig04.deviantart.net/e584/f/2015/099/b/1/mortal_kombat_x__ios____scorpion__render_2__by_wyruzzah-d8p0m11.png

And for the background would nice if you could put something with fire, but not necessary. You can put what you think it's appropriate.

Something like this?

EwtBML9.png

• Like 3

Hey Floriiss, I would like a Signature, if possible!

I want it about Assassin's Creed III, which is my favourite game!

Details:

I would like this render on the left: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131014122733/assassinscreed/images/d/d6/ACI-Connor.png

At the right side of the render all the way to the rest of the signature, I want this quote: "I may never succeed, but I will not stop!" and above it my PSN ID t-i-g-o (different fonts in both things)

Background I don't know what I want exactly, but I would like something like a snowy forest, so I will trust you to make this perfect!

Well, I can only wait and believe that you'll make an awesome signature! 

Thanks!  xD

Since you wanted something with a snowy forest I had to change the render. The requested render isn't suitable for a snowy forest. Hopefully you don't mind. Also I left out the Quote since I'm pretty sure it'll look worse because the sig will be cover all over with text. Hopefully you're happy with the result. If you really want that quote let me know so I can adjust it. (But I really think it won't improve the sig).

F3UYreZ.png

Hi Floriiss, I would like a Signature, if possible! 

I really love your last work :)

Theme will be odin sphere i love that game i'm super happy that go make remake  :wub: 

my Fav characters are :

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs27/PRE/f/2008/134/4/b/Mercedes__Odin_Sphere_by_Kawarimi.jpg

http://a142.idata.over-blog.com/4/00/12/25/jeux-video/Valkyrie-profile/odin-sphere_gwendoline.jpg

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/odinsphere/images/2/23/Os-velvet.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20101225051337

thank you Floriiss :)

and have nice vacation !!!! waar ga je naar toe?

Hey Cassi thank you for your request. However these images are not renders. I need characters with a removed background and not white. Could you send me a render of your favorite character from odin sphere? Three is possible, however I prefer working with just one single render.

• Like 4

Hey Cassi thank you for your request. However these images are not renders. I need characters with a removed background and not white. Could you send me a render of your favorite character from odin sphere? Three is possible, however I prefer working with just one single render.

Hi Floriiss sorry for that . i like than Mercedes for my Character, i don't what work for you , i think that you know best what is good one :) i hope this help :)

• Like 1