Floriiss' Signature Shop

Floriiss

Already warned you for that. I can't work on such scale since the renders will be too small for it. I can't make it bigger since that'll result in quality loss.

This doesn't mean you're doomed :P. Iirc there is some software where you can make images bigger without result loss. I don't know the name of the software though.

But there are some sites where you can resize the image. Try this one out: http://www.simpleimageresizer.com 

Resize it to those pixels and you'll get a much bigger one with a little bit less quality but still decent enough.

Ah okay, i'll try that. ^.^

Hey there,

Can you let me know what I need to provide in order for you to make me a signature? (Yes.. I'm a newb to these forums!)

Love the overall work and reading this thread, amazing art and a great initiative for all gamers.

Cheers,

Jingo

The first thing is a minimum of 50 posts on the forums. ;)

If you look at the other posts here it's pretty simple depending on what you want.

• Like 1

If you look at the other posts here it's pretty simple depending on what you want.

Hahaha, not a worry :) Cheers!

Hey there,

Can you let me know what I need to provide in order for you to make me a signature? (Yes.. I'm a newb to these forums!)

Love the overall work and reading this thread, amazing art and a great initiative for all gamers.

Cheers,

Jingo

Welcome to the forums! :)

To request a Signature you need a minimum of 50 posts. The request itself should be pretty straightforward.

Okay, I think I have made up my mind about the kind of checklist banner I want xD

Artist: Floriiss

Background: http://orig07.deviantart.net/de80/f/2010/123/9/0/flow_blue_1920x1080_by_tactician.jpg

Render: http://static.zerochan.net/Noctis.Lucis.Caelum.full.1775291.jpg

I'd like the text to say "Omar280792's Platinum Plateau", and below that (if possible) "Trophies Elevated" with cool font and all that stuff lol

I can wait as long as I have to, I know it's bound to be worthwhile :D

Background doesn't have a good quality and that image of noctis isn't a render.. If you could give me the freedom of choosing background and render (of Noctis) I'll come up with something nice.

I'd like to request a signature again. (I will feature both since I can. :awesome: )

I would like to have something like This with one of These on one of the trays. (whichever side works best for you since I want it to be easier for you.)

For the text I would like it to say "This is when you know you are in trouble. Will the scales balance?" (placed wherever you deem awesome ;) )

I think something kinda flourish-y would be funny to have as a font, but if you find it doesn't fit well I'll leave it up to you.

Background is completely up to the artist. 

(I realize this might be a pain in the ass because I kinda struggled to find decent photos to use and am not entirely sure they can even be used. It doesn't have to be a masterpiece this is a completely fun/funny signature meant to cause some giggles.)

Sup Avatar! Your second link isn't working. Iirc there was a duck on it? Could you send me a new one? 

Hello Floriiss!

:jaymon: this is the second image that has done that. The link all of a sudden changes to something else.

Does this duck work?

To prevent it from happening again you could upload the images to a site like imgur and then use those links. All you need to do is copy the original url and click upload and paste it. Like this link for the same image you just posted.

• Like 1

To prevent it from happening again you could upload the images to a site like imgur and then use those links. All you need to do is copy the original url and click upload and paste it. Like this link for the same image you just posted.

I normally use a dummy facebook account I had years ago for a game. 

It doesn't happen enough to warrant a measure like that though. 2 times in the past few years isn't cause for alarm just yet. xD

Thanks for the advice though. (generally I will save any photo I find really cool anyways.)

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums! :)

To request a Signature you need a minimum of 50 posts. The request itself should be pretty straightforward.

Hey mate, I guess I've surpassed the required posts needed for me to have a voice here :lol:

Are you able to organise something for me?

If so, what do you require?

Thanks! :)

• Like 1

Hey mate, I guess I've surpassed the required posts needed for me to have a voice here :lol:

Are you able to organise something for me?

If so, what do you require?

Thanks! :)

All you need to do is just request the sig/banner now that you've reached 50 posts. Just format your request like this. (It is on the first post, but I'll put it here anyways)

Request A Banner/Signature/Avatar:Name of Artist?

What render would you like?

Would you like a Quote or your PSN ID(Or both :D)?

• Like 3

Hey dude i'm back for anohter request. If possible can you do one for me for Tales of Symphonia

something similar to your Ys one would be great:

f95oZEv.png

Ofcourse, but still got quite some requests to do. Hopefully I'm able to finish your request before your We play is over.. I'll do my best.

I've seen some of your work Alexa-Sama and I'm impressed, please keep up the great work! 

Also, I would like to make a request for a signature Floriiss, if that's fine (this is my first time).

Renderhttp://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/transformers/images/thumb/3/37/Optimusg1.jpg/470px-Optimusg1.jpg

Background: A white background will do, or even Cybertron.

PSN ID: NullRay85 (in blue)

Quote: " 'Til All Are One" ( in red)

Thanks in advance.

Render doesn't have a great quality so I chose another one. Enjoy!

yojUfuu.png

Okay, I think I have made up my mind about the kind of checklist banner I want xD

Artist: Floriiss

Background: http://orig07.deviantart.net/de80/f/2010/123/9/0/flow_blue_1920x1080_by_tactician.jpg

Render: http://static.zerochan.net/Noctis.Lucis.Caelum.full.1775291.jpg

I'd like the text to say "Omar280792's Platinum Plateau", and below that (if possible) "Trophies Elevated" with cool font and all that stuff lol

I can wait as long as I have to, I know it's bound to be worthwhile :D

I came up with something different if you don't mind. This is because the background doesn't have a good quality and that image of noctis isn't a render (A render is an image with deleted background). Had to improvise and the result doesn't look bad IMO. Enjoy!

1CK0VaJ.png

I'd like to request a signature again. (I will feature both since I can. :awesome: )

I would like to have something like This with one of These on one of the trays. (whichever side works best for you since I want it to be easier for you.)

For the text I would like it to say "This is when you know you are in trouble. Will the scales balance?" (placed wherever you deem awesome ;) )

I think something kinda flourish-y would be funny to have as a font, but if you find it doesn't fit well I'll leave it up to you.

Background is completely up to the artist. 

(I realize this might be a pain in the ass because I kinda struggled to find decent photos to use and am not entirely sure they can even be used. It doesn't have to be a masterpiece this is a completely fun/funny signature meant to cause some giggles.)

EDIT:

If at all possible I'd like the signature to be the same size, at least height-wise, as the Raistlin sig you made for me in the interest of balance. ;)

Enjoy bro!

Xzv8ax8.png

• Like 4

Hey Floriiss, I have a favor to ask. (I'm sure by now I have annoyed you by my endless requests )  :P  :facepalm:  

I would like a sweet banner for my Checklist.

Renderhttp://static.tumblr.com/9762c2d94c44a8f8fefaa2fdef70db94/ckj56nz/NVNnk6frf/tumblr_static_cq9vlduhd9ss8s0k0w04gogko.jpg

Background: Any

Size: Doesn't matter for me as long as it's visible and it fits the forum structure.

Saying: "drag0n2's Hall of Keyblade Mastery Exam"

That's not a render. A render is an image with deleted background. The Image is also vertical so making a banner on horizontal size cuts off most of the characters. So there are two options right now.. Either search for a new image (Render please!!!), or I could make a vertical banner. Never did that before though and not sure if it'll work out nicely. But there's only one way to find out :P. Your call. Let me know what you prefer.

That's not a render. A render is an image with deleted background. The Image is also vertical so making a banner on horizontal size cuts off most of the characters. So there are two options right now.. Either search for a new image (Render please!!!), or I could make a vertical banner. Never did that before though and not sure if it'll work out nicely. But there's only one way to find out :P. Your call. Let me know what you prefer.

Ok how about this one?

http://img01.deviantart.net/c555/i/2013/067/d/b/render_kingdom_hearts_3d__2__by_grayangel15-d5xdryv.png

You can crop 1 side of it.

• Like 1

All you need to do is just request the sig/banner now that you've reached 50 posts. Just format your request like this. (It is on the first post, but I'll put it here anyways)

Thanks TheLastSurvivorD! :)

Hey Floriiss, can you organise the following for me to get done please? (let me know if you require anything else this being my first time) :lol:

Render: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ed/81/f2/ed81f248a74a2954cd38c978f961f5a5.jpg

Background: A background similar to the attached render? I'll leave this with you however looking at potential something.. dark :)

PSN ID: LxJingoizm (as written) and if this could be done in Old English if applicable?

Quote/Additional writing: WNTD in a different font but something that'll work well with my PSN ID's font? 

Potentially request the writing to be somewhere else as to not cover the render.

Let me know what you come up with and what will/will not work and I'll come back to you :)

Thanks in advance mate!

• Like 1

Hey Floriiss, can you make me nice island filled with platinums for my checklist? 

If you can, here is the background: https://www.google.fi/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.setwalls.ru%2F10557-oblaka-nebo-peizazh-pesok-more-priroda-pljazh.html&psig=AFQjCNH-fS0sPJDZQXItLeJrbrpaQwyaeA&ust=1443948458252461

Then just add there platinum trophies on the sand and around the beach, maybe in a trees too haha. Also add the checklist name "island of platinums" to the left corner. I think i talk too much here, so just do your thing! :) If you think you can find even better image, go ahead and make that banner all by yourself and surprise me!  :D Here is the link to some backgrounds https://www.google.com/search?hl=fi&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=923&q=island&oq=island&gs_l=img.3..0l10.3254.3803.0.4220.6.6.0.0.0.0.87.340.6.6.0.ecynfh...0...1.1.64.img..0.6.339.4XIYRLKlFaA#hl=fi&tbm=isch&q=island+hd+wallpapers+1080p&imgrc=XrgBLnvPP_MaqM%3A

Edited by zafira1290
  • Like 1