Kingdom Hearts 2.5 collector's edition announced

Square Enix has announced the collector's edition for Kingdom Hearts 2.5. This includes:

Shadow Heartless plush toy – Included will be a 24 cm tall plush toy of the classic Kingdom Hearts foe. Although a foe, he doesn’t feel like one he’s so soft and cuddly and cute

30-page art book – This art book includes a brand new never before seen sketch from Kingdom Hearts series director – Tetsuya Nomura. With 30 pages of artistic goodness covering concept and finalized artwork of heroes, villains, worlds, and weapons, this artbook also includes concept animation storyboards from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts Re:coded. The front and back cover were designed to mirror the artbook from the Limited Edition of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX, so if you’re a true collector, it’s definitely not something to *ahem* Birth by Sleep on. The only way to obtain this artbook will be in this Collector’s Edition!

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX game discs – You get both HD remastered games with all new alternative disc artwork of everyone’s favorite protagonist – Sora

HD Collector’s steelbook case – The steelbook case will house both game discs and features artwork from both titles on the outside and inside of the case

Exclusive Disney collectible pin – Perfect for you Disney pin badge collectors or those that like to collect Kingdom Hearts merchandise, this pin which is manufactured in limited quantities features Sora and Mickey Mouse back to back, with the iconic keyblade and a Mickey Mouse dangler. Made out of a soft enamel coating on metal, this pin stretches out to 1.68 inches

Collector’s box – Everything mentioned above is lovingly packed in a Large Body massive size box

It costs $99.99/£80

Terra_CE_BeautyShot_FINAL_US.jpg

http://www.kingdomhearts.com/preorder/

I have mine preordered.

Edited by DarkStar83x
  • Like 3

now this is proper unlike the shotty "limited edition" ( giving a pin with it doesn't really make it feel limited)

EDIT: is this exclusive to the SE online store?

Yes, it's a store exclusive.

Bullshit that they're only selling this in UK and France ('worldwide', huh?) but I'm gonna do everything in my power to find a workaround.  Though, am I only one who can't find it on the store at all?  How have you guys pre-ordered it, I can't find the page at all, and the comments on the article itself are saying the same?   :huh:

Yes, it's a store exclusive.

Bullshit that they're only selling this in UK and France ('worldwide', huh?) but I'm gonna do everything in my power to find a workaround. Though, am I only one who can't find it on the store at all? How have you guys pre-ordered it, I can't find the page at all, and the comments on the article itself are saying the same? :huh:

When I tried, took me to the NA preorder with no problems.

Edited by DarkStar83x

Thanks Tohru Adachi for the heads up about this topic. I don't know how I posted it in the other section, I have multiple tabs open for here and used the wrong one to post a needless thread :(

I cannot wait for this! I was bummed out when they told us we are getting a pin a few months ago, and even planned on buying the JPN Collector's Box similar to this one for the same price haha. Thankfully, I forgot about it before Play-Asia ran out, since I like this one more, and it's going to keep me from buying two copies of this game too!

• Like 2