What made you buy a Vita?

NSR_Apathy

Um... so a game that is already on one platform can suddenly become exclusive if it's ported to another one. Interesting.

I'm just joking but wasn't there talk about Gravity Rush coming to PS4? I could imagine that would spur them to push the development for the sequel to PS4. It won'y affect us anyway, we both have a PS4. 

I'm just joking but wasn't there talk about Gravity Rush coming to PS4? I could imagine that would spur them to push the development for the sequel to PS4. It won'y affect us anyway, we both have a PS4. 

Yes there was about not only a remaster of 1 but also switching 2 from vita to ps4. Hopefully TGs will reveal the fate for Gravity Daze

Well, back when I was using my old account and saw the trailer and gameplay for LittleBigPlanet on Vita I was like "Oh, sheeeeeeeeet - gotta get me sum o' dat" cos I used to be a major LittleBigPlanet fanatic having even spent over 40,000 minutes on LittleBigPlanet 2's moon alone. I also had over 2,000 hearts and an Mm pick that had over 25,000 plays

Most my Vita games I lost when creating this new account cos DRM shit, but I wasn't too bothered really

I've hardly used my Vita for this account, but I have my PS+ Vita backlog and I'm looking forward to playing the Danganronpa games I recently picked up from a sale

Edited by Okabe Rintarou
  • Like 1