What made you buy a Vita?

NSR_Apathy

I bought a VitaTV(it counts!), because of all the JRPGs I missed on it, and also got surprised by a few like danganronpa(Emblem recommended of course). It was cheap at the time(now it's ridiculously cheap), scalea the games great, and I get to play everything I missed + Tales of Hearts R. I love mine (just don't buy it for streaming Netflix, it does have hulu+ and crunchyroll though)

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say that most of the games I've played on the vita are really awesome. I guess another reason was because platinums are usually common (Around 20%ish.) The best part about the vita is that the games usually cost around $10 - $20 where I live so I can buy 1 - 6 Vita games instead of 1 PS4 game. The only annoying thing are the damn memory cards but I only bought the 16gb one and haven't had a problem with storage yet.

I got my vita because vita has the most games that I am interested in. I'd been using Nintendo consoles as my handhelds since 99 and the games slowly stopped interesting me. Since getting my Vita, I've spent more time on it than my PS4 and about as much time on it as I have my PS3.

Pretty much this, except the PS4 part since I don't own one.

Got one for all the anime games and the jrpgs. Found out after playing FF XIII that I really don't like playing a 100+ RPGs in front of the TV. I find it a lot more tolerable on a handheld where I could just play a few hours here and there. That and with the TV placed out in the living room I can't really play any of the more.... Interesting anime games without getting looks and comments from the family.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought one for all the JRPG's I can play on it (not only the new ones designed for Vita, but older ones from other systems as well). I love older JRPG's (SNES and PS1) and sometimes I go back to them. Also bought one a few years ago because there were so many (good) ps plus games came out back then. Still very happy I bought one. :)

Edited by Cer-be-rus
  • Like 3