What made you buy a Vita?

NSR_Apathy

• 4 weeks later...

It have become more portable entertainment video game center than 3ds/2ds. It is fun to play throwback games from past. It can connect to ps3 and ps4. It is only portable video game system comes with wifi and 3g. Anyone recall PS memory station? Now it evolve into ps vita. It even can play cross saves from ps4 and ps3 like dragon ball z battles of gods and borderla ds etc. I would recommend u to play ur classic games on it to kill time if u commute on bus or train or whatever even in waiting line. I bring it with me everywhere i go. I even make kids around me happy with this ps vita to play with or team up. Overall, it is worth my bucks and happiness. Dont complain until u try it with good games or streaming movies or tv shows.

I didn't buy it yet but I am getting it Christmas so I will say what made me decide to buy it anyway

Anime games definetly and friends having it, the fact I can play with them on it is going to be awesome. One other reason is cross play so I can play Miku and games like J Stars anywhere and don't have to sit infront of a screen.

I didn't buy it yet but I am getting it Christmas so I will say what made me decide to buy it anyway

Anime games definetly and friends having it, the fact I can play with them on it is going to be awesome. One other reason is cross play so I can play Miku and games like J Stars anywhere and don't have to sit infront of a screen.

As a heads up, you'll likely have to purchase the games again to play them on the vita. PDf and PDF 2nd both require a separate purchase for the vita (PDF ps3 for the japan region gives you a download code for the vita version but will only work on a japan psn account.)

As a heads up, you'll likely have to purchase the games again to play them on the vita. PDf and PDF 2nd both require a separate purchase for the vita (PDF ps3 for the japan region gives you a download code for the vita version but will only work on a japan psn account.)

yep I know thanks through

A few reasons, not necessarily in this order:

• The opportunity to earn trophies when I wasn't at home
  • They came out with a white one and it looked great (still does)
  • The white one came with a new AC game which looked great (spoiler alert: it wasn't)
  • When Sony announced the acquisition of Gaikai, I was sold on the possibility of tackling my backlog using my Vita (spoiler alert: PS Now sucks)
  • Like 2