What made you buy a Vita?

NSR_Apathy

• 2 weeks later...

I had a shitload of store credit, and the store manager told me they weren't doing so well and would probably close shop...

So i grabbed the most expensive thing there i didn't own yet and hauled ass outta there... And they did indeed go bankrupt a month later...

There you go, inspiring, i know... :P

The glorious amounts of Japanese games.

Vita had a plentiful number of games that I was particularly interested in. 3DS have gotten somewhat more pricey in my region, and with the New model on the horizon I've decided to skip over 3DS at the moment in favor of Vita.

Also really wanted to get back into PSN (my PS3 was fried back then) and use at least a miniscule amount of my already existing library that is Vita compatible.

I'm gonna be like most and say Persona 4 Golden, VIrtue's Last Reward, and Danganronpa. Those games made me really want a Vita and it was worth it. Also, the system looked really appealing so I had to get it. However, one problem all Vita owners face are those expensive memory cards...

Edit: The ability to play PS1 games on the go and Killzone Mercenary were major deciding factors for me.

Edited by NullRay85

For me it was the fact that I was able to play everywhere anytime on a Playstation.

First games where ModNation racers, Prison Escape and Deviants!

best games i played on it where: LBP-Vita, Rayman Origins and Uncharted GA

Now i Have a PS4 I love the Remote-Play function on it.

It became for me even better with a PS+ account ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...