Might As Well

MassZERO

Hey people,

Since I've started posting I might as well introduce myself. The name's Giorgio, a.k.a. Mass Zero around the web and I'm a 23 year old Dutch guy. Dutch, so not Deutsch. I'm from the Netherlands, not Germany. This seems to be a common misconception, around the 'net. I came here from PS3Trophies.com (sort of, I wasn't active, just used the service), but decided not to use it anymore, because this place has Sly-Ripper. That's correct, I'm a stalker... Okay, not really. I just presume Sly-Ripper is the brain behind all the fancy site features, because I've spotted him in the PSN API forum. I go there, because I like experimenting. :) What the hell happened at PS3T, anyway?

I'm a collector of consoles and own over a dozen of them, except for any Microsoft consoles. xD The PS3 has to be my favorite, followed closely by the GameCube. *shock* I recently bought a Vita, too. Nice little device, sadly enough with a rather small launch lineup.

My favorite game is Kingdom Hearts II, and I'm a big fan of the whole series. Aside from Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy games are always welcome, as well. Currently I have this annoying glitch in my brain: If FIFA is in the console, play a few matches. FIFA is always in the console. All I'm playing lately is FIFA. :( Damn, football is addicting.

Anything else? I work at a multimedia store, attend college (IT), am a webdeveloper and programmer and uhh... own a dog. I guess that's about it.

Anyway, nice meeting you, I hope. :P

• Like 3

Thanks for the welcomes, people.

And to answer some of you:

Yes, I will be getting KH3D.

Why would you want to come here? It's cold. Unless it's for~~~ Amsterdam things.

Brownie_Neum%C3%BCller_Ferdinand_cropped.jpg

^ Could also be an Amsterdam thing, with a special ingredient.

• Like 1

Hey MassZero,

Welcome to the Site. but just to avoid any confusion, the site is my brain child not Sly's. Don't worry its a mistake that most seem to make. The idea for him to leave .com, that was mine, build this site, that was mine. make him an admin, whilst me a mod, that was mine too, I didnt want to look like a big-head.

However with this all being my idea and keeping it a low key affair, we all generally pretend that Sly is the boss, so just keep doing that.

Feel welcome to also jump in the CB that I (Not Sly!) created for us all to converse!

Welcome to (my) PSNProfiles.com!!

Your's deluded

AF.

PS : as well as Amsterdam things, you have some damn beautiful architecture out there too.

• Like 2

Thanks for the welcomes, people.

And to answer some of you:

Yes, I will be getting KH3D.

Why would you want to come here? It's cold. Unless it's for~~~ Amsterdam things.

Brownie_Neum%C3%BCller_Ferdinand_cropped.jpg

^ Could also be an Amsterdam thing, with a special ingredient.

Finally some freaking BROWNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey MassZero,

Welcome to the Site. but just to avoid any confusion, the site is my brain child not Sly's. Don't worry its a mistake that most seem to make. The idea for him to leave .com, that was mine, build this site, that was mine. make him an admin, whilst me a mod, that was mine too, I didnt want to look like a big-head.

However with this all being my idea and keeping it a low key affair, we all generally pretend that Sly is the boss, so just keep doing that.

Feel welcome to also jump in the CB that I (Not Sly!) created for us all to converse!

Welcome to (my) PSNProfiles.com!!

Your's deluded

AF.

PS : as well as Amsterdam things, you have some damn beautiful architecture out there too.

Sounds perfectly legit.

• Like 2

Hey people,

Since I've started posting I might as well introduce myself. The name's Giorgio, a.k.a. Mass Zero around the web and I'm a 23 year old Dutch guy. Dutch, so not Deutsch. I'm from the Netherlands, not Germany. This seems to be a common misconception, around the 'net. I came here from PS3Trophies.com (sort of, I wasn't active, just used the service), but decided not to use it anymore, because this place has Sly-Ripper. That's correct, I'm a stalker... Okay, not really. I just presume Sly-Ripper is the brain behind all the fancy site features, because I've spotted him in the PSN API forum. I go there, because I like experimenting. :) What the hell happened at PS3T, anyway?

I'm a collector of consoles and own over a dozen of them, except for any Microsoft consoles. xD The PS3 has to be my favorite, followed closely by the GameCube. *shock* I recently bought a Vita, too. Nice little device, sadly enough with a rather small launch lineup.

My favorite game is Kingdom Hearts II, and I'm a big fan of the whole series. Aside from Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy games are always welcome, as well. Currently I have this annoying glitch in my brain: If FIFA is in the console, play a few matches. FIFA is always in the console. All I'm playing lately is FIFA. :( Damn, football is addicting.

Anything else? I work at a multimedia store, attend college (IT), am a webdeveloper and programmer and uhh... own a dog. I guess that's about it.

Anyway, nice meeting you, I hope. :P

Nice, welcome :D

As for what happened there, I left hem and made this site.

• 3 weeks later...