Cod Vs Battlefield Which Is Easier

Shug244

Cod Vs BF  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which IsEasier

• Call Of Duty
    • Battlefield

That is a no brainer COD is easier then battlefield but that doesn't mean it's better in the long run as BF veteran i can say that once you get good at everything on the game (will take some months) it can be very fun and '' pick up and play'' kinda style .

Battlefield will always be my favorite. my first FPS was BFBC so I kinda got stuck on that. I never really enjoyed COD.

Really it depends on your style of play. With Battlefield you have open world settings where you can utilize different vehicles and usually find cover easy. Strategy can be very important when playing this game as everyone has their own style. COD for me was always about close quarters fighting where you have a small affected area to play within and you can run into people pretty quickly. You are usually never too far from the enemy in COD.

So if you like something in your face, quick and run and gun, COD would probably be best. If you want variety and strategic positioning, Battlefield might be better. But granted, you can hold off pretty well in some bunkers in COD as well with a well placed claymore.

Edited by allenbird

• 4 weeks later...

Call of Duty for sure. With much smaller maps and a customization table that makes Battlefield look like a Perfect World Entertainment game it's a much more "Pick up and put down" type of FPS. Don't get me wrong, Battlefield can be just the same if you want it to be, but you end up missing out on a lot if you decide you just want to stop playing mid-session. Call of Duty has a, what? 10 minute game time? And with how small the maps are and how many players there are in a game you can easily shorten that to around five or six minutes (depending on what mode you're playing as well). But Battlefield has very large, diverse maps that not only have a butt load of players but a butt load of vehicles for those players to venture forth with. Plus, like I said, the customization in Battlefield can be much more rewarding that of that found in Call of Duty.
Call of Duty is a much easier, much quicker game to learn. (not to say Battlefield is hard, but if you look at the community that plays Call of Duty you tend to find out why they make it so much easier.)

• 2 weeks later...