Street Fighter 5 PS4 and PC exclusive

Azaan60

This is actually good for us X1 owners. We got Killer Instinct to focus on and that for me is improving, I think that was also the reason why Injustice never released on X1. I can't hate on this. One thing tho, I understand PS4 but I can't understand PC tho?

I do hope Capcom and Sony work together tightly, the netcode and lag on controller input was sad. 

So Sony now has P.T,Silent Hills and SFV and Destiny in Japan. Microsoft has Tomb Raider timed. It seems that Sony has taken the money hatting crown from MS lol. 

Now if Tomb Raider has good gameplay and story, PS users will know what's coming to their console in the future. Now with MS, they don't know if SFV is coming to their console and if it's bad why would we want it? 

Edited by Bear

So Sony now has P.T,Silent Hills and SFV and Destiny in Japan. Microsoft has Tomb Raider timed. It seems that Sony has taken the money hatting crown from MS lol. 

Now if Tomb Raider has good gameplay and story, PS users will know what's coming to their console in the future. Now with MS, they don't know if SFV is coming to their console and if it's bad why would we want it? 

I wouldn't call it money-hatting, they need exclusives to push sales and 3rd party exclusives of big franchises are a good way to do that. Also what if Tomb Raider turns out bad? By your logic why would we want that?

I think we'll see more gameplay at E3 with tekken 7 then some more gameplay right after that in july with EVO 2015

Probably a small amount will be shown at Playstation Experience 

Edited by Azaan60

This is actually good for us X1 owners. We got Killer Instinct to focus on and that for me is improving, I think that was also the reason why Injustice never released on X1. I can't hate on this. One thing tho, I understand PS4 but I can't understand PC tho?

I do hope Capcom and Sony work together tightly, the netcode and lag on controller input was sad. 

Sorry but imo, you cant compare SF4 to Killer Instinct. Its not good for X1 owners.

I wouldn't call it money-hatting, they need exclusives to push sales and 3rd party exclusives of big franchises are a good way to do that. Also what if Tomb Raider turns out bad? By your logic why would we want that?

It is tho. MS money hats and Sony is now doing it too, let's just face it that these companies are out for our money in forceful ways. Sony has the better presentation and I'm proud of them for this. 

Sorry but imo, you cant compare SF4 to Killer Instinct. Its not good for X1 owners.

You can tho. SF4 needed updates with major packs to be good but KI was pretty much on par with USF4 on season one. Also Tekken 7, Mortal Kombat X and others are coming to both consoles so it's no biggie.

• Like 1

Street Fighter turned shit since SF2. Not interested anymore. Prefer MK for fatalities and extra funny Kontent. I want entertainment. Not cocaine induced competition.

Yeah thats what I thought

Not a big SF fan but the game's intensly competitive. Majority of Xbox players dont cut it, turns out.

I f***ing told you guys this would happen! Yes!!! Im hyped beyond belief! The graphics look sooooo good!

thats because it's real life. If you saw the gameplay it's the same.

Edited by ilikebig