Dragon Age: Inquisition, Is this game worthy to buy?

t-i-g-o

I actually got very interested in this game because of the medieval and magical mechanics, which look like Skyrim, and Skyrim was one of my favourite games to play.

Also wanted to buy Lords of the Fallen but now I don't know if I buy Dragon Age or Lords of the Fallen, because they both look like good games.

Should I buy this game?

t-i-g-o.png

Being honest I haven't played Lords of the Fallen but Dragon Age Inquisition is a amazing game I've easily put in 60+ hours and think I'm about halfway through, the amount of side quests is ridiculous there are tonnes!

Yeah, I saw the gameplays the game really looks awesome, I'm thinking in buying Lords of the fallen later, thanks for your opinion!

t-i-g-o.png

40 hours in i'd give it an 8/10, 9/10 if it weren't for some annoying bugs here and there. Best singleplayer RPG on the console so far. But don't touch the multiplayer.

Edited by HappyKastanie

I haven't came across any bugs at all, the game works fine, I got it recently though. I am about ten hours in and I know it's not far but I think the game is amazing so far. I wasn't really interested in Lords of The Fallen, haven't really heard about, or seen it before release.

I would say this is the best release of 2014 so far (though, to be honest, that isn't saying much).

40 hours in i'd give it an 8/10, 9/10 if it weren't for some annoying bugs here and there. Best singleplayer RPG on the console so far. But don't touch the multiplayer.

I understand what you said, but why "not touch the multiplayer"?

t-i-g-o.png

Edited by t-i-g-o

I understand what you said, but why "not touch the multiplayer"?t-i-g-o.png

Multiplayer lacks all the customization and tactical depth of the singleplayer and is unbelievably grindy unless you're willing to pay real money for in-game currency. There's enough content in the singleplayer to justify the pricetag, but don't buy this for the multiplayer.

Multiplayer lacks all the customization and tactical depth of the singleplayer and is unbelievably grindy unless you're willing to pay real money for in-game currency. There's enough content in the singleplayer to justify the pricetag, but don't buy this for the multiplayer.

On that I totally agree with you, games like this are for singleplayer, to be honest, I didn't even knew that Dragon Age had Multiplayer.

t-i-g-o.png

Yes, this game is honestly one of the best games I've played in a very long time. Not as good as Origins but It's pretty close. The best part is it's like Skyrim in a sense that your horses can pretty much climb up anything.

That's why I was very interested in this game. Never played Dragon Age, the game looks awesome, but I really loved Skyrim, if you guys say that this game is so cool as Skyrim is, so it will be probably the next game that I will buy!

t-i-g-o.png

Keep in mind that DA and Skyrim are very different games.

They both offer some sort of open world, medieval setting, custom gear/weapons, dragons, ...

However DA is more immersive. You will feel more connected to the world and the characters.

You can become friends or make enemies with certain characters and the next playthrough they all could be your friends/enemies.

The companions in Skyrim lack story, motivation,... they are just brainless AI companions, all with the same options.

• Like 2

Keep in mind that DA and Skyrim are very different games.

They both offer some sort of open world, medieval setting, custom gear/weapons, dragons, ...

However DA is more immersive. You will feel more connected to the world and the characters.

You can become friends or make enemies with certain characters and the next playthrough they all could be your friends/enemies.

The companions in Skyrim lack story, motivation,... they are just brainless AI companions, all with the same options.

I like that mechanic of the game being different in the characters, that makes the game more realistic in the behavior of the AI, but you are right, the AI in Skyrim are pretty primitive, but it is a 2011 Game, so I understand that.

t-i-g-o.png

I guess it depends on your personal definition of worthy.

If you like the idea of an immersive 100+ hour sprawling RPG with great characters, voice acting and storyline, then I would go for Dragon Age Inquisition. For me this is literally a no-brainer :)

Yeah a game that takes more time is always better and more of a challenge, and I love the medieval stuff.

t-i-g-o.png

I like that mechanic of the game being different in the characters, that makes the game more realistic in the behavior of the AI, but you are right, the AI in Skyrim are pretty primitive, but it is a 2011 Game, so I understand that.

t-i-g-o.png

It has nothing to date with the date, since Dragon Age origin dates from 2009 and uses the same mechanics of immersion.

Skyrim probable didn't invest in depth characters because of it's massive world. Priorities.

That's why I was very interested in this game. Never played Dragon Age, the game looks awesome, but I really loved Skyrim, if you guys say that this game is so cool as Skyrim is, so it will be probably the next game that I will buy!

t-i-g-o.png

If you plan on buying Dragon Age Inquisition, go to the Dragon Age Keep for a interactive story which summarizes the important events from Dragon Age Origins and DA2. You can also create multiple world states based on your choices and import them to DA Inquisition.