Would you like to see a new DLC?

boombatakr

I have always wondered something. I'm not the biggest gamer in the world, and i'm not sure if this was ever done before but I would love for Rockstar to go back to Red Dead Redemption and do another DLC like "Undead Nightmare". Has that ever been done before, that years after a games release, a new DLC comes out for that particular game? I know that they are hard at work on new titles, and even a possible sequel game for the next gen consoles, but wouldn't it be great to have a brand new story mission with James Marston again?

Maybe it would be cool for Marston be hired by a group of treasure hunters looking for a family treasure, but yet greedy pirates are on the trail for the prize as well. Just like there was treasure hunting in RDR, that could be the focus of the DLC with a ton of treasures to find, solving puzzles, and by using a big treasure map. I envision a mix of RDR meets Uncharted! Would love that! Do you guys have any cool DLC ideas, and would like to see another one?

Edited by boombatakr

I understand your idea but the game was released in 2010 (If I'm not wrong), so it's very hard for them to do a DLC now in the game.

In my opinion they should make another Red Dead Redemption, because this game was completely amazing, one of my favourite singleplayers, I even completed it 2 times, but unfortunatly my ps3 got broken and I didn't made the platinum, but I'm still thinking in doing it. So I think they should make a new RDR, as they do GTA, it takes time to release, but the games are always acceptable!

t-i-g-o.png

Hmmm.. is this an actual rumour or just a wish? I remember Rage getting substantial DLC some time after its release but not this long. Must be about due a sequel - there was a long gap between Red Dead Revolver and Red Dead Redemption so hopefully we'll see Read Dead Revenge (or something with a better title than that) soon

I'm not sure how old RDR is, but LBP2 got a new DLC pack (DC Comics) years after the release of the game, and, at the rate Sound Shapes is going, we'll still be getting Sound Shapes DLC when it's 10 or so years old.

SoundShapes needs to stop!!! I have all 6 versions at 100% but they released a ultimate bundle.It would be irrelevant to release any more DLC's.

Hmm....tbh, not gonna happen.  Like others have said, the game is over 4 years old, close to 5.  For selfish reasons, I wouldn't wanna see it happen cuz I got the 100% and I wouldn't wanna have to go and buy the game again and have to earn a bunch more trophies to get the 100% AGAIN.  Plus, if there were more mp trophies requiring boosting, it would just suck. 

Edit: As others have also expressed on here already, I'd also like to see a sequel instead of more dlc.  

Edited by Spider-Man916

• 1 month later...

I don't see why they would. Weeks of debugging and developing for $5 to $15 for a new DLC. Not worth the time, gotta look at the bigger picture; would a big company <like Rockstar> spend weeks on a little project on what they may break profit on or they could keep pushing forward with GTA V on next gen and make funds for next marketing period.