Deleting out-of-date threads

I had this in my mind for quite some time now, there are many threads that eventually become pointless. For example: A thread showing the release date of a certain game but once the game has come out, that thread/topic becomes pointless.

Deleting such out-of-date topics will help in better navigation of the forums section.

It's not really a big deal but it helps, right?

• Like 1

Old threads shouldn't be deleted, I sometimes like going back to a thread and reading the reactions/opinions of people on something (like the release date of a game).

Exaclty my thoughts.

No thread like that should be deleted (if it doesnt break the rules), for instance now these "thoughts on trophies" threads, I would like to see people's thoughts before actually playing the game and after they play it they can see how wrong or right they were.

Imo it's cool to read old threads with different thoughts and feelings.

I had this in my mind for quite some time now, there are many threads that eventually become pointless. For example: A thread showing the release date of a certain game but once the game has come out, that thread/topic becomes pointless.

Deleting such out-of-date topics will help in better navigation of the forums section.

It's not really a big deal but it helps, right?

I have to agree with you, sometimes we are going to see some Boosting Threads and you cant find nobody to help you, some of them are useless.

t-i-g-o.png

• Like 1

Um... I agree with deleting threads that do no longer fulfill any purpose (like the mentioned release date threads or those in off-topic) to lower the load on server but on the other hand, some old threads still serve as information (especially those in specific games' sections or PSN sections) so... yes for deleting some, but it would have be carefully chosen.

• Like 1

Um... I agree with deleting threads that do no longer fulfill any purpose (like the mentioned release date threads or those in off-topic) to lower the load on server but on the other hand, some old threads still serve as information (especially those in specific games' sections or PSN sections) so... yes for deleting some, but it would have be carefully chosen.

To lower the load on the server load is the main reason this needs to be implemented but. I say again, not much of a big deal