DriveClub's New Rain Effects are Absolutely Incredible

BlindMango

For all the negativity games get for what they do wrong, I appreciate someone who notices what they do amazingly. Yeah Driveclub had a iffy launch, but wow it really looks amazing. Hopefully you continue to enjoy the game and keep us updated to any new things you see.

• Like 3

Considering if this game was on high-end pc, someone would be playing this 1440p 120fps by now. It's still awesome tho. 

But not many, due to the price of keeping you pc high end for ultra settings.

But yeah this looks pretty good - although retail version does seem to be the way to go

But not many, due to the price of keeping you pc high end for ultra settings.

But yeah this looks pretty good - although retail version does seem to be the way to go

Yeah, High end PC gaming depends on luck for certain parts pricing and that is the major problem. I'll still would wait tho until the final updates are done. 

People always say "PC master race". Too bad they don't have this absolute gem of a view available to them. Wow this is incredible!

Because as awesome as this might be... it's not actually really important. Look, you can make the game look as good as you want, it's all useless if just one of the actual core elements of the game doesn't work properly.

To the guys complaining about the online of the game, after a year of shitty launches, it's stupid now to complain about online not working.

Hell, there are games which find it difficult to make their offline work (I am looking at you Unity, probably the year's biggest disappointment)

Now when I here the online is not working for a game, it doesn't surprise me at all. Just be happy that at least the offline/single player works fine.

tumblr_nexpasrN361saltjyo1_500.png

To the guys complaining about the online of the game, after a year of shitty launches, it's stupid now to complain about online not working.

Hell, there are games which find it difficult to make their offline work (I am looking at you Unity, probably the year's biggest disappointment)

Now when I here the online is not working for a game, it doesn't surprise me at all. Just be happy that at least the offline/single player works fine.

If you can't provide stable online experience don't have online trophies.

Since online trophies are present, obviously crappy online is a major fail.

• Like 1

hear *