Can I use PS3 avatars on PS4?

wildstwawberries

Just go onto your PS3 and follow this guide if you don't understand how to change it:
https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/790/~/change-psn-avatar-on-ps3

It's direct from there support page, once changed on the PS3 it'll change it for whatever else your PSN is signed into, for example when you sign into your PS4 next it'll be update or your vita so forth

A lot of functions will come later on the ps4 so i think this will be possible in the near future. Its still stupid since the ps4 is available for a year now and not everyone owns a ps3 or a vita also.

A lot of functions will come later on the ps4 so i think this will be possible in the near future. Its still stupid since the ps4 is available for a year now and not everyone owns a ps3 or a vita also.

I think the default ones are the same as PS3. PS4 doesn't even have an option to purchase avatars which is strange

PS4 you can make your own Avatars. Its about time they dont make us have to pay for such a stupid function, it should had been like it is now.

Oh, yeah. I didn't like having my Facebook picture on my PSN account.

you dont have to use your Facebook profile image, if you use the "PSN app" for android or a PC app you can upload any image and use as your profile image.

• 3 weeks later...

Still waiting for PS4 avatars ...

having avatars nice, but rather PS4 should allow "profile" images to show to anyone rather than just to people who request real-name and profile pic. that way it can act as "avatars" and stay free. Of course we probably see breasts and hotdogs as images. Unless of course Sony can be strict on what is used. /shrugs.