New here...

siuilarun

Hey all, I'm clearly new here. I only came to this sight for the trophy counter to put in my sig in the forums I moderate over at 1upgamesonline.com, but I'll be looking around here when I can. I used to contribute to the WWE.com forums years ago until it got flushed, so I have a bit of forum etiquette, and hope not to step on anyone's toes, unless in proper and polite debate.

• Like 1

I had to read that post a few times, I didn't associate wrestling with etiquette, you must know something I don't. Welcome to the forums

I only meant that, while I'm new to this board, I have enough forum experience NoT tO dO tHiS mEsS, flame, troll, or other such nonesense. Those particular forums and most of it's members had a tendency to push the very limits of patience. I'm sorry. My thoughts, however politely expressed, can be disjointed.

• Like 1

I only meant that, while I'm new to this board, I have enough forum experience NoT tO dO tHiS mEsS, flame, troll, or other such nonesense. Those particular forums and most of it's members had a tendency to push the very limits of patience. I'm sorry. My thoughts, however politely expressed, can be disjointed.

No not at all. Anyway, welcome to the site, and don't worry about stepping on people's toes, nobody here seems to get offended easily (looking at you Kiwi :awesome: !!!!), but then again, nothing I have ever said to anybody has been offensive B) ! lol

EDIT: Nothing that I know of at least! :)

Welcome aboard. You'll find most of us here are pretty well-mannered and well-adjusted.

The mods are a little iffy. I think one of them locks people in a dungeon if they post about puppies. He really hates puppies. [ I'm kidding, if you can't tell :P ]

....please don't put me in the dungeon, eburk...

In all seriousness though - it's a fairly nice, laid back place here.

Hey all, I'm clearly new here. I only came to this sight for the trophy counter to put in my sig in the forums I moderate over at 1upgamesonline.com, but I'll be looking around here when I can. I used to contribute to the WWE.com forums years ago until it got flushed, so I have a bit of forum etiquette, and hope not to step on anyone's toes, unless in proper and polite debate.

Whole sentences in English... you could be my new BFF. :wub:

Welcome aboard. You'll find most of us here are pretty well-mannered and well-adjusted.

The mods are a little iffy. I think one of them locks people in a dungeon if they post about puppies. He really hates puppies. [ I'm kidding, if you can't tell :P ]

....please don't put me in the dungeon, eburk...

In all seriousness though - it's a fairly nice, laid back place here.

Seriously, dont post puppies, I hate them.