Floriiss' Checklist

Floriiss

Wow you got new plat :) congrats sir

Thanks Cassi! :)

Congrats with the new plat :yay:, also I noticed we have the exact same amount of trophies :highfive:.

Thanks brother. The same amount of trophies? That's awesome man! But you got more plats tho!  :P

:P I promise its the last one now :P damn well maybe it can stay near the back of the backlog for the meantime :P

Haha I don't mind, I find these images quite entertaining :P. Oh you could do that, but it really isn't that bad. You just have to make a new character if that happens, and then collect the collectibles again until the trophy finally pops.

• Like 3

wow new plat sweet good job good sir :)

Thanks Cassi ^_^

8020%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20randy_or

Damn you smashed through those Hitman Platinums quickly :P was they enjoyable or all bug filled :P

Hahaha LMAO that gif! Yeah went pretty fast. I think I needed like a week to complete them. Could've done it way faster, but took a little break from gaming :P. No they were really enjoyable. Sometimes some bugs/glitches but nothing major. :)

now you can delete blood money from your backlog ;)

you are really rushing these plats. :yay:

Oh I see. I always forget to update the backlog  :shakefist:, thanks for the heads up. Yeah many plats in a short amount of time, but that'll probably change since I now got games that'll take a bit longer to complete :P

Congrats with plat #108 and platting all the Hitman games :yay.

Yayy thanks bud :D

• Like 2

Gratz with far cry classic plat, is it good? i still need to play it :D

Thanks! Well it's decent, but don't expect too much from it. It has some glitches and the campaign is really short. Trophy wise it's really easy.

When in doubt, flip a coin and afterwards go play Demon's Souls  to get addicted to the Souls games:P.

Well that's also a possibility. But I'll play all of them eventually.. if my backlog ever ends.. (These sales bro :o). 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Damn it, I thought that whilst you was working on an Ultra Rare platinum I might be able to catch up with you on platinum amount :P 

Not even an ultra rare platinum can slow you down :D 

165%20-%20edge%20gif%20no_way_out%20wwe.

Think its finally time for me to admit I will never catch up to you good sir :P Congratulations :D 

• Like 2

Damn it, I thought that whilst you was working on an Ultra Rare platinum I might be able to catch up with you on platinum amount :P

Not even an ultra rare platinum can slow you down :D

165%20-%20edge%20gif%20no_way_out%20wwe.

Think its finally time for me to admit I will never catch up to you good sir :P Congratulations :D

Thanks mate! Haha don't get your hopes up just yet! I'm pretty busy these days and don't have much time to game, so I'm sure you'll catch up to me in no time  :P.

• Like 2