Floriiss' Checklist

Floriiss

I know I'm a bit late to the party but congratlulations on the platinum, Floriiss!

You have so much amazing platinums in this checklist, and now another awesome platinum enters it. I'm jealous. :holy:

Hey thanks my friend! I'm really proud of what I've achieved so far. Don't be jealous, you got some awesome plats aswel! :D

• Like 1

:platinum:#102: Max Payne 3.

It´s been like a week you received this plat but I just wanted to give you the congratz for this really awesome plat and to point out that I´ve no ideia that you´re so damn fast in gaining trophies !!!

If I remember you finished all MP trophies in UC2 while playing Max Payne 3 that you finished in like 3 weeks !!!!

Every time I looked to your profile to see how was ur progress in UC2 you already have 10 or 20 trophies more than the day before and I was like  :o  :o  :o

Just for you to know I´m "almost done" with MP in UC2 (a few easy trophies and that of 2500 kills :devil: ) and then I´m playing RDR  :D

I heard that you´re planning to go after the GTA IV Plat, my words to you Good Luck and be very very patient !!!

• Like 1

It´s been like a week you received this plat but I just wanted to give you the congratz for this really awesome plat and to point out that I´ve no ideia that you´re so damn fast in gaining trophies !!!

If I remember you finished all MP trophies in UC2 while playing Max Payne 3 that you finished in like 3 weeks !!!!

Every time I looked to your profile to see how was ur progress in UC2 you already have 10 or 20 trophies more than the day before and I was like  :o  :o  :o

Just for you to know I´m "almost done" with MP in UC2 (a few easy trophies and that of 2500 kills :devil: ) and then I´m playing RDR  :D

I heard that you´re planning to go after the GTA IV Plat, my words to you Good Luck and be very very patient !!!

Haha thanks mate. I had quite some time to hunt trophies but sadly that changes from now on for the next month since I almost got my finals. This means less gaming and more learning.

Glad to hear you're almost done with U2, it's such a grind. When you complete it you'll feel happy that the grind is finally over :P

Super-late to the congratulatory celebrations. But congrats on your Max Payne 3 platinum. That's a game I need to get started on, maybe in 2015, if I take care of more of my trophy goals for 2015 ^^.

Also I wanna congratulate you on some of your other, rare and tough platinums, like Mirror's Edge, Mortal Kombat, Rayman Origins, Shadow of the Colossus, Battlefield: Bad Company & Alien vs Predator, to name a few ^^.

• Like 1

Wow. Impressive list, over the fabled 100 mark too. Congrats and good luck on many more to come!! :D

Thanks! :D

Super-late to the congratulatory celebrations. But congrats on your Max Payne 3 platinum. That's a game I need to get started on, maybe in 2015, if I take care of more of my trophy goals for 2015 ^^.

Also I wanna congratulate you on some of your other, rare and tough platinums, like Mirror's Edge, Mortal Kombat, Rayman Origins, Shadow of the Colossus, Battlefield: Bad Company & Alien vs Predator, to name a few ^^.

Thanks man :). Good luck on your quest for the Max Payne 3 plat. If you're struggling with MP3 feel free to ask me for some advice, I'd be glad to help you out. :D

Great checklist. You have some really hard :platinum: not to mention that almost every game you have is 100%. It's rare to see a fellow dutch trophy hunter  :D

I noticed that you have  :platinum: 'd some games in your backlog.. update it :) !

Edited by A1rPun
  • Like 1

Great checklist. You have some really hard :platinum: not to mention that almost every game you have is 100%. It's rare to see a fellow dutch trophy hunter  :D

I noticed that you have  :platinum: 'd some games in your backlog.. update it :) !

Hey thanks fellow dutchy :D It's great to see another Dutch trophy hunter. Yeah I pretty much aim to get that 100% overall completion rate, which I'm close to. 

Thanks for the heads up, I'm sometimes a bit lazy with updating my backlog :P

• Like 2

Sweet deal on the plat my friend :).

Such a fun fighting game (but I agree they could have let you buy all the weapons at once)

Thanks mate :D. Yeah that was pretty lame. It took quite some time to buy every weapon.

Congrats buddy xD even between test, only a boss

Thanks bud. Yeah I gave myself a night off, and boom another platinum :D

Awesome list! and your proudest plats are really something to brag about!  :eyebrow: 

Congrats and keep it up, brother!

Thanks man! :)
  • Like 2

Woohoo, another Dutch gamer :highfive:. Nice to meet you.

:platinum: #103: SOULCALIBUR II HD ONLINE.

Nice, congrats :yay:. I see that you aren't forgetting to relax while studying for the finals  :D .

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

Nice, congrats :yay:. So what's next?

Thanks bud :). Uhm good question! I still haven't decided which game I'm going to play next. Probably going for a shooter or race game :P.

Also I'm close to your place on the dutch leaderboard :D

• Like 1