Floriiss' Checklist

Floriiss

Hey gratz on the plat man, i know its a tough one. I should get also get back to this game again and see how im gonna do lol. 

Thanks fellow dutchy! Definitely tough. Hardest plat I've ever obtained so far so yeah :P. Best of luck to you if you're gonna give it a go again!

• Like 1

Grats dude, its been crazy seeing your progress over the weeks xD Now that I know its indeed possible, i'll have to start it up. 

Thanks boooda ^_^. It's certainly possible with a lot of practice and dedication. As long as you stick to it and don't give up you can do it :)

• Like 1

Congratulations on Super Meat Boy, I was hoping you'd get the plat :yay:. PS: As I was reading your super meat boy description I noitced that you talked about streaming. Do you really stream?What's your Twitch?

Thanks link! :D. Well tbh I don't stream that often but recently made a twitch account. Might stream more in the future. Just like Yuri already mentioned this is my twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/floriisshd

Great work mate, you have a lot of difficult platinum's :) . Are you planning on getting Ninja Gaiden 2 or Lost Planet 2 plats. If you get those you would be a legend. 

Thanks Gibbo! Maybe I'll buy them when they are in a sale but for now I'm trying to focus on making my backlog smaller haha! Still so many games to play! :P

EDIT: Just checked the store and saw that the Ninja Gaiden games are on sale! What a coincidence. Maybe I'll buy them or I'll wait for another time when they'll be in a sale again. Decisions.. :P

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 1

DLC:

Definitely time-consuming to get all the DLC trophies. At first I was very intimidated by all the high players that were still playing Uncharted 2's MP. I had a hard time killing all those high levels since they used a very good technique to avoid being attacked. I noticed these people were jumping forth and back while not aiming and still can do quite some damage. I started using that technique too and from there it escalated quickly. Normally I'd get 10 kills each round, but now I started getting 20 kills each round. I even got a Personal Record in a Team Deathmatch game were the score limit is set to 50, and from these 50 kills I made 29. That means I almost did 60% of all kills from my team, all by myself. Here's a proof.

m894c0M.png

Also most trophies were really, really grinding. Trophies like win 50 times in TDM, 50 times in Elimination, 50 plunder wins and 200 captures. As I said before, very time-consuming but rewarding once done. The most grindy trophy was without a doubt the 2500 kills one. That took quite some time. I must admit the multiplayer of Uncharted 2 was really fun. Had a lot of fun while playing this, and I'm surprised so many people still play this.

'De schurken hebben gewonnen', 'Afmaken!', etc. :facepalm:  Ze moeten Nederlands verbannen uit games.  -_-

That aside, nice checklist!  :P  

• Like 1