Floriiss' Checklist

Floriiss

:platinum: #113: DmC Devil May Cry.

Congratulations on the new platinum Florris  ^_^

So no trouble with SSS rank missions except for two missions huh ?  This trophy is the only one keeping me away from starting the game xD

Edited by Roster13
  • Like 1

Nice work man, keep it up.

Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Congratulations on the new platinum Florris  ^_^

So no trouble with SSS rank missions except for two missions huh ?  This trophy is the only one keeping me away from starting the game xD

Thanks Roster! Well tbh it isn't that hard. There is an easier way to get SSS rank on all missions. Just make sure you don't install the patch. Without the patch you can get a massive style boost from the Demon Evade combo and it also does more damage. Also normally your SS and SSS will decay back down to S if you stop gaining style, but without the patch it just stays on SS or SSS. If only I knew that sooner. I noticed this while I was on my last mission.

• Like 2

Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Thanks Roster! Well tbh it isn't that hard. There is an easier way to get SSS rank on all missions. Just make sure you don't install the patch. Without the patch you can get a massive style boost from the Demon Evade combo and it also does more damage. Also normally your SS and SSS will decay back down to S if you stop gaining style, but without the patch it just stays on SS or SSS. If only I knew that sooner. I noticed this while I was on my last mission.

Oh I didn't know that. I'll keep In mind when I start playing DmC. Thanks  :wave:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice, I knew you could beat Super Meat Boy. Quite a challenging title, but happy to see you've conquered it. Now that you've proved Meat Boy can be beaten, you should set your sights on another two hard titles. Specifically I Am Bread and Surgeon Simulator, both of which, might just be the games to break your 100% completion rate, though I seriously doubt that, as you've got a seemingly bottomless source of patience ;)

• Like 1

SUPER CONGRATS!!!! (again lol)

You just made a clear statement of gaming skill, nicely done xD

Thanks Omar!! :)

Nice, I knew you could beat Super Meat Boy. Quite a challenging title, but happy to see you've conquered it. Now that you've proved Meat Boy can be beaten, you should set your sights on another two hard titles. Specifically I Am Bread and Surgeon Simulator, both of which, might just be the games to break your 100% completion rate, though I seriously doubt that, as you've got a seemingly bottomless source of patience ;)

Thanks James! Yeah I've heard of both of these games. Never really bothered playing them since I've heard the mechanics are absolutely horrendous. :P

• Like 1

Thanks Omar!! :)

Thanks James! Yeah I've heard of both of these games. Never really bothered playing them since I've heard the mechanics are absolutely horrendous. :P

That's part of the joke with these games xD. Admittedly Suregon simulator, can be beaten with a lot of practice and determination, in my opinion anyways. But there are some really annoying trophies like 'Nothing but Skull' and 'Let's see that sick filth again'. Still, don't let that discourage you, the game can be a lot of stupid fun, though you'll probably be screaming where's the green needle! an awful lot when you play the game. As for I Am Bread. I've seen lets plays, and hope the Surgeon SImulator prequel is easier to control on PS4. If you wanna play the games in proper order, go for I Am Bread first and get Bready for frustration  B)

• Like 1

That's part of the joke with these games xD. Admittedly Suregon simulator, can be beaten with a lot of practice and determination, in my opinion anyways. But there are some really annoying trophies like 'Nothing but Skull' and 'Let's see that sick filth again'. Still, don't let that discourage you, the game can be a lot of stupid fun, though you'll probably be screaming where's the green needle! an awful lot when you play the game. As for I Am Bread. I've seen lets plays, and hope the Surgeon SImulator prequel is easier to control on PS4. If you wanna play the games in proper order, go for I Am Bread first and get Bready for frustration  B)

Haha maybe I'll start it someday. Maybe. Thanks for the suggestion though. :P

CONGRATS on your new awesome plat! Damn that is nice one have in your collection! 

super_meat_boy_to_the_rescue__by_az_pekt

Thanks Cassi! Yeah it definitely is! :D That image is awesome btw!

Congratulations. This is really an awesome achievement to be proud of :o I wonder how you plan to top that :D

Thanks cybershark! :) Yeah indeed an awesome achievement and I don't think this can be topped aha! :P

• Like 1