Floriiss' Checklist

Floriiss

Congratulations on your latest platinum Floriiss. xD

Also missed some Floriiss awesomeness :P

Thanks buddy! Yeah well lately there's less Floriiss awesomeness :(. Nowadays I'm quite busy and don't have much time for trophy hunting :(. Hopefully I can get back to it soon enough.

I'm really impressed by yout platlist. You have some nice gems there. Congrats to the Vanquish plat. Maybe I will get it one day, too xD

Thanks cybershark :) !

• Like 1

You, Razza and Dragon-Archon are like the modern day Three Wise Men of Platinum Hunting, the Holy Trinity, the Dynamic Trio, the Three Musketeers, the...okay, I'm all out of threes  :lol:

It's exciting to see who will eventually climb out that Platinum-filled cave as a winner, but so far you're all seeming to have a blast getting those Shiny Ones  :D

And a late congrats on your latest Platinum, an excellent addition to your already impressive list  :yay:

• Like 4

You, Razza and Dragon-Archon are like the modern day Three Wise Men of Platinum Hunting, the Holy Trinity, the Dynamic Trio, the Three Musketeers, the...okay, I'm all out of threes  :lol:

It's exciting to see who will eventually climb out that Platinum-filled cave as a winner, but so far you're all seeming to have a blast getting those Shiny Ones  :D

And a late congrats on your latest Platinum, an excellent addition to your already impressive list  :yay:

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate that :)

• Like 2

haha, This is awesome :P I didn't realise the three of us was getting noticed as a trio of great trophy hunters :P 

Though I do feel like we are like old Wild West Cowboys roaming the lands rounding up as many platinums and loot as we can find :P 

739528678_o.jpg

• Like 3

haha, This is awesome :PI didn't realise the three of us was getting noticed as a trio of great trophy hunters :P

Though I do feel like we are like old Wild West Cowboys roaming the lands rounding up as many platinums and loot as we can find :P

739528678_o.jpg

Me neither.. but I do think we'd form a badass trio. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Uhuuu, now we're talking, congratulations xD really missed some Floriiss awesomeness

Thanks buddy! Yeah it has been a while! More than a month since my last platinum trophy. Busy days. :(

Congratulations on yet another sweet platinum :D

Glad to see one of the trio is still out grabbing platinums as it seems both dragon and I are slacking lately :P

Thanks bro! Yeah I'm slacking aswel lately, but luckily I could make some progress.  :P

Edited by Floriiss
  • Like 1

Nice Trophy Checklist Floriis  :D

(and that Backlog is so short, nothing like mine haha)

My 1st platinum was also Modern Warfare 2. I'm surprised that we have a lot of platinums in common. 

Also, must be damn easy to create these awesome banners for your Checklist with the talent you have  :P

• Like 1

Nice Trophy Checklist Floriis  :D

(and that Backlog is so short, nothing like mine haha)

My 1st platinum was also Modern Warfare 2. I'm surprised that we have a lot of platinums in common. 

Also, must be damn easy to create these awesome banners for your Checklist with the talent you have  :P

Thank you! Well it's not easy... but it's pretty useful :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...