Floriiss' Checklist

Floriiss

Congratulations with your new plat :) Did you like the ACR? do go all so play the ACU and ACS?

56142127.jpg

Here a funny one  :lol:

Thanks Cassi. Yeah I enjoyed ACR. It's been a while since I've played any AC game so it was fun to come back to the series. I will play ACU and ACS eventually, but first I'll wait for the prices to drop down. :P

• Like 1

Thanks Cassi. Yeah I enjoyed ACR. It's been a while since I've played any AC game so it was fun to come back to the series. I will play ACU and ACS eventually, but first I'll wait for the prices to drop down. :P

lol me to for ACS its here $ 80 dollar its crazy do you think for a game ? so Euro is it 75  D: so no to game now for me too!!

Edited by Cassiopria
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Floriss You platted  Ninja Gaiden Σ2 I praise you. But now take this as a personal challenge to beat it this year. Did you do it solo? I think there's one online trophy?

Thanks James. Thats correct. There's one online trophy for completing all 35 missions. It's impossible to complete solo, since the Team Missions require a partner.

Update
It’s been a while since I’ve last updated my Checklist, so it’s time for some changes! I’ve added the following sections:

Credits
Over the past few weeks/months I’ve been getting help from a few people here and there on certain games. I’ve decided to give them a special place in my checklist. They earned it! :)

Hall of Fame
The mighty Hall of Fame! I’ve been thinking of this for quite a while and finally turned this concept into reality. The Hall of Fame will display all records I’ve won. I thought It’d be a cool idea to keep track of it. :)

• Like 1

Congrats with the latest plats buddy  :yay:.

Thanks my friend!  :highfive:

Nice work on Goat Simulator, how did you find the game? Good, bad or just in the middle?

Thanks James. The game was hilarious. I'd say decent, got a lot of flaws in it though, but I think thats part of the joke. Getting stuck in objects, crashing into something and then flying higher than the tallest buildings and many more things. Don't expect too much from it, it's more a game for a laugh :P