Floriiss' Checklist

Floriiss

• 2 weeks later...

I have no words, how in the hell did you do super meat boy?? that is CRAZY!! Congratulations! And also congratulations on all the platinums in general haha. This list is amazing. I'm always amazed when people have a 100%ish completion; I have played so many games that I would absolutely never consider to get a platinum for haha

• Like 1

I have no words, how in the hell did you do super meat boy?? that is CRAZY!! Congratulations! And also congratulations on all the platinums in general haha. This list is amazing. I'm always amazed when people have a 100%ish completion; I have played so many games that I would absolutely never consider to get a platinum for haha

Thanks for the kind words Darkskilling! :) I always like a challenge so thats why I got quite some challenging plats in my collection :P. Honestly, the key to succes is to believe in yourself and to never give up. If you can manage to do that.. Then I can promise you that you'll succeed.

Now that's some commitment, xD congrats buddy, however I must confess I thought the platinum was "balls of steel" :P haha

Congratulations

What can we do ? It's floriiss mother effing :P

Haha "balls of steel". You're such a funny guy Mah2c xD
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...