Got Back Into Gaming

rondachewarrior

My name's Emma and I've lived in New Zealand for 15 years and moved back to Thailand to major in Human Resources Development. The first game I ever played was Street fighter back in the PS1 days and I stopped playing videogames for 5 years because I wore it out and I was too lazy to buy another console (also I'm not really a spendthrift).

I got back into gaming when I saw Leon off Resident Evil on a website one day and was just thinking to myself "Wow, this videogame characters hot...I really gotta find this game" (oh come on, like you've never thought Lara Croft, Tifa Lockheart or Kasumi hot? xD) and so after I finished paying off the damages of my car I crashed when I was 15 throughout the summer holidays I finally saved up for a pink PS2 and brought Tekken 5 (love the song acid rain), KH2 (I didn't know until the first 20mins of the game and I was wondering what the f*ck was going on) and last but not least Resident Evil 4.

I gotta say, even though Leon was hot. I never got sick and tired of the game and unfortunately it got stolen. That didn't really stop me from gaming and I've moved on to playing other games on my PS3. I wouldn't classify myself as a great gamer but I'm very persistent, stubborn and I don't give up (until I'm dead)

Also, I don't like being considered a girl gamer and I'm not to over the moon about the hype they're given either. It's basically saying "Ooh look at me! I play games and I have a vagina!" I've never seen girls cause so much hype about being in a male-dominated environment and I don't see why they think they're a godsend. It shouldn't matter what you look like, how old you are (well depends on the rating :P), or how much money you make. As long as you're passionate, have a sense of humor, enjoy the game, you're patient and you're willing to work hard, than those are the only qualities that matter.

• Like 1

Hey look! A vagina! Just kidding. There is no such thing as girls on the internet, silly :P

Welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay, we are all a bit crazy here, especially in the chatbox...as you may have already seen/read.

You may be our 1st resident gamer from Thailand but we have a few from New Zealand.

Glad you are getting back into the swing of gaming. So you are playing RE4? What else?

My name's Emma and I've lived in New Zealand for 15 years and moved back to Thailand to major in Human Resources Development. The first game I ever played was Street fighter back in the PS1 days and I stopped playing videogames for 5 years because I wore it out and I was too lazy to buy another console (also I'm not really a spendthrift).

I got back into gaming when I saw Leon off Resident Evil on a website one day and was just thinking to myself "Wow, this videogame characters hot...I really gotta find this game" (oh come on, like you've never thought Lara Croft, Tifa Lockheart or Kasumi hot?) and so after I finished paying off the damages of my car I crashed when I was 15 throughout the summer holidays I finally saved up for a pink PS2 and brought Tekken 5 (love the song acid rain), KH2 (I didn't know until the first 20mins of the game and I was wondering what the f*ck was going on) and last but not least Resident Evil 4.

I gotta say, even though Leon was hot. I never got sick and tired of the game and unfortunately it got stolen. That didn't really stop me from gaming and I've moved on to playing other games on my PS3. I wouldn't classify myself as a great gamer but I'm very persistent, stubborn and I don't give up (until I'm dead)

Also, I don't like being considered a girl gamer and I'm not to over the moon about the hype they're given either. It's basically saying "Ooh look at me! I play games and I have a vagina!" I've never seen girls cause so much hype about being in a male-dominated environment and I don't see why they think they're a godsend. It shouldn't matter what you look like, how old you are (well depends on the rating :P), or how much money you make. As long as you're passionate, have a sense of humor, enjoy the game, you're patient and you're willing to work hard, than those are the only qualities that matter.

Welcome to the site, Emma! I as well took a break from gaming (about two months), but I have recently been jumping back into my platinum whoring!!!! Anyway, as everyone warns newbies, don't let your feelings get hurt in the CB, because everyone is usually joking, and other that, everything and everyone on the site is really friendly.

P.S. I have no problem with girl gamers.....but if you don't want to be considered that and rather just a "gamer" that's cool too! lol :P Have fun!

Video games? what the f**k are those? Welcome to the Partly Scary Nude Profiles site.

p.s: No partly scary nude pics. thats a bannable offence.

A bannable offence??!! Why didn't you say so! lol **rapidly presses the nonexistant delete button** :P

"Ooh look at me! I play games and I have a vagina!"

omg+girl.jpg

I know plenty of "male" gamers that act like that...

Video games? what the f**k are those? Welcome to the Partly Scary Nude Profiles site.

p.s: No partly scary nude pics. thats a bannable offence.

iltsbjek.jpeg

:wave: Greetings and welcome to PSNP.

Hey look! A vagina! Just kidding. There is no such thing as girls on the internet, silly :P

Welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay, we are all a bit crazy here, especially in the chatbox...as you may have already seen/read.

You may be our 1st resident gamer from Thailand but we have a few from New Zealand.

Glad you are getting back into the swing of gaming. So you are playing RE4? What else?

Received the yellow light of death but I've recently been playing Silent Hill HD and just brought a copy of Dead Space 2 u?

• 3 weeks later...