Thoughts?

R25CCE

Trophy list is out and this is very likely going to be one of the PS+ March offerings.

Looks fairly challenging but nice to see a  :platinum:

Honestly, i hope this wont be on plus, even if they get money anyway, i'd like to trow my money at them, but we'll see..

That trophy list seems kind of challenging specially with the "friendly fire" out there and the ppl who just dont care about it

Developers have denied it being on PS+ on todays Reddit AMA, but I smell a ruse. 

Trophies look pretty grindy, especially 100,000 kills, hopefully it will be quicker than grinding the last mission of Gears 2 for Seriously 2.0. 

I will be playing this at launch, add me if you want a co-op

What made you think it will be on PS Plus next month?

^this. Any source on this information?

There has been numerous reports and rumors that this game may be March PS+.It comes out the same day as plus titles are released (4th March). The developers made a blog post few weeks ago talking about the game and the release date, yet no price tag. 

If you google 'March PS+ 2015' you will find several links of the rumors. But again that's all it is. Rumors.

http://www.parentherald.com/articles/5419/20150216/playstation-plus-free-games-list-march-2015-helldivers-included.htm 

Blog post: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/02/13/war-declared-helldivers-battle-ps4-ps3-ps-vita-next-month/

• Like 3

At least I'm not the only one on here interested in the game.

The plat looks kinda challenging. I don't care how tough it is though. I'm really just itching for a twin stick shooter to play right now. I've also Been hearing rumors that it's gonna be a plus title. That would be so awesome if it was, but I'm playing this day 1 regardless. ^_^

Edited by Blue Flare

I wonder how this will play out...If the difficulty only goes up when Humans survice two mounths like the developers said in one of their videos. What if humans dont survive? Then the difficulty doesnt raise? How are we supposed to get all trophies and wouldnt that take mounths or possibly a year?

Edited by LovesAnInjection

hopefully it will be quicker than grinding the last mission of Gears 2 for Seriously 2.0.

lol, just by reading that I suddenly heard Marcus' voice in my head, saying "Control, Delta here. We've hijacked a Brumak!"

The scars...

The hardest trophies are going to be the accuracy ones for me. I just love to spray my LMG when the evac ship comes at the end :)

Maybe you could knock this out while doing the When the wrong tools do the job, are they still wrong? trophy too.  I'm guessing it would take a lot of bullets to down one nest.

Maybe you could knock this out while doing the When the wrong tools do the job, are they still wrong? trophy too.  I'm guessing it would take a lot of bullets to down one nest.

You get a Tactical Nuke later on called the "Shredder bomb" it does the same job but it is a airstrike, there's a few other stuff you can do it with to but the tactical nuke is my favorite.