You like akiba's trip?

it's a fun game to play, the plat to it is easy too, you can get it on ps3 or ps4 or even psv so you can pick what trophy list you want but I think the game is better on ps3 but that is what I think and the game has lots of endings and if you get your levels to max then the game's hardist mode will be a walk in the park, and seeing you like kh you find it to be a bit sad in one of the endings you get.

It's a fun game. I liked the story, and some of the side-missions were pretty funny. A lot of the bgm are fun to fight to, and most of the game isn't that hard (on gamer difficulty at least; I haven't tried otaku yet). With that being said, the fact that you have to beat story mode at least four times is kind of annoying, even if you can speed run two of the playthroughs on easy mode. I beat the story mode twice and then took a break from the game. I'm going to go back and do my otaku mode playthrough as soon as I'm done with the games I'm currently working on.

it's a fun game to play, the plat to it is easy too, you can get it on ps3 or ps4 or even psv so you can pick what trophy list you want but I think the game is better on ps3 but that is what I think and the game has lots of endings and if you get your levels to max then the game's hardist mode will be a walk in the park, and seeing you like kh you find it to be a bit sad in one of the endings you get.

Wow, really? the PS3 version over the PS4? hmm, interesting, I mean, putting aside the perks (video settings and the start with all items mode) for what I know the PS4 version takes a lot less time to load between stages.

on the ps4 one it has a bad glitch where your sound cuts out and when your not talking to anyone and your just playing the game and when they talk you hear nothing but music I watched someone play the ps4 one of it

You were watching someone stream it through the PS4? If so that's not a glitch, it's a legal thing and both english and japanese voices in event scenes can't be streamed (unless you're bypassing the PS4 streaming and using a capture card that is).

Edited by Darkgenshii

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...