Worth a buy?

Tokeman

seen this in my local game store as it caught my eye but it went straight back on the shelf priced at 18 pounds pre-owned , then i noticed it on the PlayStation Store in the Easter sale for under 4 pounds  :D  , i must say it was worth the money as it includes american alice added content so i don't need to buy the add on to 100% the game , after playing it i'm glad i didn't pay 18 for it plus it's on my station now so it will get plated as there's no trading it in if i get bored of it lol , i wouldn't pay anymore than 10 pound for this game so i got a deal , go check the store out and the Easter sale as it's still on , hope this helps someone .     

Yeah definately worth playing. It's up to you if it's worth the price, it's hard to say if you'll like it or not. I got mine on disc and it included code for American McGee's Alice (the first one) too. I think that was worth a 20.

American McGee's "Alice" detracts from the experience. It's a piece of crap game.

To the TC, $20 is too much. I bought this for $10, new, at Wal-Mart literally years ago.

• Like 1

American McGee's "Alice" detracts from the experience. It's a piece of crap game.

To the TC, $20 is too much. I bought this for $10, new, at Wal-Mart literally years ago.

Yeah it depends on who you ask if it's worth the money, you can get it cheaper but some don't spare their money with games at all. I bought it ages ago for 20 and I haven't played American McGee since it came out on PC. Was just saying people get it for the same price to try it out if they want.

Edited by Sikatiiker

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...