Don't you hate it when you get randomly deleted by friends for no reason?

necroshifter86

My real life friends won't delete me, if they do it's for fun if we annoy each other, we chat on what's app and at the pub / cinema etc.

Friends that are on my list from a boosting community I'm on would be a shame to lose. Some of them I've not boosted with for years but every now and then a game comes up and we help each other out. We also stay in touch on Discord.

It would also be a shame to lose friends I've found through boosting individual games and stay in touch with through PS Messages or on chat.

So yes, if any of the above removed themselves it would be a shame but ultimately aside from my real friends I don't really know these guys in real life so accept if they want to part company, they would have their reasons.

• 3 years later...

I couldnt care less if someone deleted me hahaah, I dont have the time and nerves to manage dozens of "friendships" either.

I delete  people for several reasons:

People who add me for their own benefits, like just inviting me when they re one man short or if they see i can carry them thru matches.

People whose lifes only consist of only playing for trophies.

People who only play one game in their whole gaming history

People who seemingly will never come online or put themselfs offline for months or years,I just dont like to scroll thru and endless list of casuals who dont really play that often

People who spam invites or invite me to games i dont play anymore

People who ask for passwords,sharing ps plus

People I keep on the list:

People i met in games while not trophy hunting, who I talked with over mic or chatted a lot over messages and played with long time .

I also test people, if they tell me they re in for a trophy hunt and I tell them im busy bzut we can do it after, dont ask me how many times people will delete me instantly bcz they dont get what they want ;)

Nope, couldn't care less, I don't even keep randoms on my friends lists nowadays anyway. Far too much immediate messaging/inviting to a game the MINUTE I come online for my liking, so I kinda ditched those kind of "friends" nearly a decade ago now.

I went through a "purge" of deleting randoms on my friends lists several years ago, and had one person I barely knew and hadn't even spoken to in at least 6 months go ballistic on me for it. Surprised they even noticed tbh, they acted like they were losing a precious friend even though we had maybe spoken to each other on 2 occasions, and I don't remember either conversation being particularly deep or meaningful, just generic short small talk. I can't even bring myself to feel bad about it, it was just plain creepy tbh, and only further reassured myself I shouldn't have random strangers on my friends lists.

• 4 weeks later...