Fast way to get bubbles and easy way to get 100%

hcl

This jackpot thing is such a nuisiance... within 2 hours of reading this first post here a week ago, i got the small and the big jackpot each once... since then i played 10 hours and nothing so far :(

But since i need only the costume trophy for 100% i won't give up just now :P  :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

• 1 year later...

Hello!

I only want to say that this trick still works!! I've get today [2017 august 22 ]75K bubbles prize after  60-70 little treasure box ( I've 8K bubbles and I reload 3-4 times) and 20 minutes.

I will try now for the 150 K prize hahaha.

Sorry for my english.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

It is a huge grind but I got the 150k twice now. You know when it is going to be a great prize when there is fireworks coming out of the chest (no confetti).

Also.. if you are done with stickers, aviator coins and wolf tokens you will only get bubbles as a reward (and hearts).

6PRX2lY.jpg

Update: yesterday I got the sackpot twice in 2 hours. Today I got the final one for the 100%.

Total sackpot count: 5 = 750.000 bubbles

Edited by A1rPun
  • Like 2

• 6 months later...

Decided to revisit this game after 3 years. Read up on the save exploit. Played a few runs and got 5k orbs saved up. Did the 2500 chest, got coins. Did it again, got 2500 orbs. Did it one last time, SACKPOT! 150k orbs cool.gif Talk about lucky. I was able to get a few trophies. Now all I need to do is abuse the save until I can get all costumes, then grind out the 1000 enemies and 100k distance trophies happydance.gif

• 10 months later...

To whom ever concerned whether the scackpot exploit has been fixed-

It is not fixed. I got 4 sackpot today (last 3 sackpot appeared in interval of only 10 minutes). You just have to be patient. I have been trying to win sackpot for last 1 months and finally received them today (25th Apr, 2019)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Confirming that I got the Jackpot twice in May 2020.

The first time was by pure chance as I wasn't sure this is still possible. The second time was after the third or fourth attempt of burning through my 130k bubbles using the cloud save trick.  

It helped that I have collected all/most of the stickers by then.

I never bothered with the brown small chests just the gold ones.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Little update from September 2020. 
I gave up last year using the exploit, the sackpot never appeared. Decided to give it another try while cleaning up my unfinished games. Boum, two sackpots (150k orbs) within 5 minutes. Then again, 3 sackpots later that night. Could afford the last costumes and finally 100% the game. 
Gotta love (mostly hate?) that randomness! 

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 06/04/2015 at 11:20 AM, madbuk said:

Same here, it seems ridiculously rare.

I noticed that you have the same profile picture as me by coincidence. I guess you also take pride in obtaining the Ghostrunner platinum. ✅

On 06/04/2015 at 9:02 AM, iikkee said:

Opened hundreds of lucky chests still haven't got the 75.000 bubbles prize.  :blink: 

I’m just gonna grind like crazy by playing the game to obtain my bubbles to buy the rest of the costumes I need as I’m not getting many bubbles myself via chests.

Edited by BrettyBoy