Black Ops 3 Reveal Trailer

16yr olds jizzed all over themselves i am sure, i was hoping for WW2... Hell WW1 or Fucking hell the Revolutionary War!!  The market is oversaturated with Futuristic Shooters and i hope this is the one that makes that market crash for a long while. 

Let's be honest here, there's no way we gonna get classics like World at war or Modern Warfare 1 and 2. Acti have found their formula and sticking with it. I have say I'm amazed that the same formula in 2010 can get me and 10 million plus to buy it again in 2015. 

Edited by ZeroXOF

It makes sense to keep going futuristic for now. I mean, it is the future, so we have no absolute idea what will happen. On one end, we could all be living happy lives that are more comfortable than how it is today. On the other end, we have the futures that are chaotic (which are also the ones that we like). So basically Fallout, Halo, BOII and onward, Deus Ex, etc. Hell, you could even include Modern Warfare as when CoD 4 came out back in 2007, it was set in 2011, with MW2 and MW3 in 2016-2017. Those three were just years from their respective release dates, yet when I played them, I was easily able to go "what if this could happen in the near future?" That's what all of these games have in common: they're all "what if," scenarios and they all work....well on the campaign sense, which to the Call of Duty part, is a minority. Sad because I'm in that minority.

But enough about that, I'm excited about story details, especially one question in mind: Will BOIII have another Mason as the Main Character? If the answer is going to be no, then I'll be like: "There's not going to be a Mason dynasty? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" xD

Edited by BlueFireReaper V-II

Another shit COD game. I think I'll spend my money on NHL 16 when it comes out in september.

The ea way: Take out everyone's favorite game modes from nhl 15 then put them back in nhl 16 and call it new AND PROFIT BABY! Edited by Kubanga

Nice! I really loved Blops but skipped Blops 2. I hope to get back into the COD series soon again because it's one of my favourite game series.Maybe you wonder "why?" that's because i live in a country were almost every kid grew up and played COD so yeah it's natural/normal.

And I live in a country where almost every kid grows up to be unhealthily overweight or obese. Didn't your mom ever tell you that it's not good to blindly follow others. Play the series again because you enjoy it, not because others do it. I can't tell you how many times I've regretted playing a game simply because everyone else played it.

Edited by theguytom
  • Like 1

And I live in a country where almost every kid grows up to be unhealthily overweight or obese. Didn't your mom ever tell you that it's not good to blindly follow others. Play the series again because you enjoy it, not because others do it. I can't tell you how many times I've regretted playing a game simply because everyone else played it.

Well, in this case i didn't regret it. My first one was MW2 and i heard everyone say "Oh, this is a really good game man you should try it out!". Also, i don't blindly follow others. I had to at first in order to see how good the game really was. After that i stopped "Blindly following others" and played COD regularly with my friends. The only game i "regretted" playing that million others said were amazing was Skyrim. 

Well, i don't care if they do that, I was born a hockey fan,  a HABS fan.

So you're gonna waltz in here, claim the new CoD game is shit and then say you don't mind giving money to a franchise that actually removed almost all of its modes and features (one of which has been around since the fricken 80's) in its latest installment?

With logic like that, I'd say you're the least qualified person in here to say CoD is shit.

And don't you dare say CoD is the same thing every year because if there is any game franchise that is more samey with each and every installment, It's every EA Sports franchise.

I don't understand all the bitching. If you don't enjoy the series why seek out a thread/video with information about that series and then complain about how much you don't like the series or that the community if a bunch of children? It seems your time would be better spent doing something you actually enjoy. 

Parker said exactly what I was thinking.

OT: After watching the trailer (cool song :lol:), I have to say it looks really fun. I always wanted to play a Blops/Treyarch game and now I'm happy to finally get the opportunity.

Favorite part of the trailer was the song.  Rolling Stones "Fade to Black".  Too bad it's another futuristic game and it isn't set back between the 70s to 90s.  That would've been cool.

It's actually Paint it Black, Fade to Black is by Metallica :P

• Like 1

The song is nice and sync with the video, but about the game, the first thing i saw is that the graphics seems not superior compared to AW, the cutscenes of AW are maybe one of the best out there, and in game it's good, are this game going to be better? or just be a AW with some differences in gameplay and no double jump? because seems pretty much a AW2, i would prefer a more common technology, no super powers or something .-.

• Like 1