Black Ops 3 Reveal Trailer

Way to be apart of the CoD community stereotype. Every year people say the exact same thing.

Both

Advanced Warfare

Black Ops 2

And to an extent

Ghosts

Are futuristic, and are the latest games in the franchise. If CoD was going to die from futuristic entries, it would've done so by now.

• Like 2

y u lying? You know even if the game does suck, the franchise still won't die. The franchise is waaaaaaaaaaay too far from being dead. Every game in the franchise always ends up selling over a million copies every damn year. And people only play the games for the multiplayer anyways.

Eh I'm not really into COD anymore, stopped playing after MW3 a few years ago. I can see millions of kids and crazy adults picking it up though.

I'm waiting for a comment from a kid that says "Why did they put one of those weird indie songs in the trailer?" , it's bound to happen at some point.

As far as I know, Advanced Warfare was received by fans far better than Ghosts was, so if anything more people will want to buy BO3 after the success of this years installment. Also, it's usually in the top 20 games being streamed on Twitch so I don't know how that qualifies as "dying".

Oh look it's the same old crap from Call of Duty! We all moan about it yet we all play it at some point as well! I think it looks terrible as always but I know for a fact when it goes down in price, I'll end up buying it and playing it like I have with the others! 

• Like 1

Eh I'm not really into COD anymore, stopped playing after MW3 a few years ago. I can see millions of kids and crazy adults picking it up though.

I'm waiting for a comment from a kid that says "Why did they put one of those weird indie songs in the trailer?" , it's bound to happen at some point.

That or you will see a thousand comments saying "Thumbs up if you are here for COD"

EDIT-OH come on I was joking :facepalm:

vy43lt.jpg

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 3