Black Ops 3 Reveal Trailer

I was a bit worried about another futuristic FPS, but this does look awesome. This really looks great, and if Treyarch can still add their hauntingly strange story in this one, I am sure it'll be a hit.

Glad there aren't Exo suits, the Arm mini-guns, terminators, bows and wall running are much better.

This somehow looks graphically worse than AW. Not a fan of the return of exo-suits, really thought Treyarch would stray away from that. 

We'll see, but not impressed. 

I believe there're no Exo suits, maybe a extra jump perk, but no exo suits. I think it looks identical to AW graphics wise.

Edited by Saltyie

I'm impressed. I like very much those futuristics thingies and this looks lovely. Currently playing VANQUISH and have all the Crysis plats, so I will probably feel at home. If I ever pre-ordered anything in my life, I think I could give this a go, but since I do not (because I believe it's a stupid idea buying something that you don't know how works), I won't.

Hell, who am I kidding to spend 250 bucks on a game to play on DAY 1? NEVER! HAHAHAHAHA!

• Like 1

I was a real fan of the second teaser trailer, but after watching this... Nah, lol - This game just looks goofy and all over the place. Or at the very least the trailer is goofy and all over the place, haha

At least Advanced Warfare was at least somewhat grounded and had good qualities, this game is just all over the place it seems. Almost like they are just scrambling and throwing everything in to keep the franchise relevant. 

Gah, Treyarch/Infinity Ward/Sledgehammer just really need to drop all this crap and every employee in their offices need to play Call of Duty 4 single player or Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer and see what made those games so great. They just keep going further into the future and throwing more and more and more crap into the game, and it just looks so generic now.

• Like 3

I was a bit worried about another futuristic FPS, but this does look awesome. This really looks great, and if Treyarch can still add their hauntingly strange story in this one, I am sure it'll be a hit.

Glad there aren't Exo suits, the Arm mini-guns, terminators, bows and wall running are much better.

I believe there're no Exo suits, maybe a extra jump perk, but no exo suits. I think it looks identical to AW graphics wise.

Oh, when he jumped out of water like that and was wall running I assumed it was exo's. Whats the cause for the wall-running and stuff then? or have they not said?

I was a real fan of the second teaser trailer, but after watching this... Nah, lol - This game just looks goofy and all over the place. Or at the very least the trailer is goofy and all over the place, haha

At least Advanced Warfare was at least somewhat grounded and had good qualities, this game is just all over the place it seems. Almost like they are just scrambling and throwing everything in to keep the franchise relevant. 

Gah, Treyarch/Infinity Ward/Sledgehammer just really need to drop all this crap and every employee in their offices need to play Call of Duty 4 single player or Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer and see what made those games so great. They just keep going further into the future and throwing more and more and more crap into the game, and it just looks so generic now.

Agreed. Go back and look at the best 2 examples of the franchise. Blops 1 was good too.

This reminded me of vanquish. In a bad way. i highly doubt i will buy this one. If i do itll be at a major discount.

its weird to see a CoD reveal trailer focus so much on the gameplay. I liked it but i'm hoping for another story driven trailer to release later this year as well. It looks like they have tweaked the double jumping which was my main complaint of Advanced Warfare. Also glad they are releasing a beta for anyone who preorders. I'm hoping that will help them iron out the launch day lag issues and better balance the weapons. :)

BO3 looks like shit. Nobody wanted a futuristic game but Treyarch fucked it up. Even if they perfect the multiplayer, it won't be COD. The franchise is on life support right now and BO3 is it's last hope and if the game fails (Which probably will) the franchise is DEAD

OH GOD NO, WHY, WHYYYYYYYYYYY???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by linkisawesome

Well I think the franchise is far from dead. It still sells a bajillion copies every year and every year the fans all say "argh COD is ruined" and then next year they are preording the next version and buying the Season pass.

Pretty much this. As long as it keeps making money, Activision will continue to whore it out.

Well I think the franchise is far from dead. It still sells a bajillion copies every year and every year the fans all say "argh COD is ruined" and then next year they are preording the next version and buying the Season pass.

Yup, my roommate preorders the COD games each year and the lines at the midnight launch take up the whole shopping plaza the Gamestop is in dood. No other game they have midnight launches for have lines anywhere close to that long except for GTA