Just Cause 3 Gameplay Trailer

Azaan60

It looks like its going to be at least just as epic as the last game. I'm gonna put this off for awhile simply due to the horrible case of ADD that I had when playing JC 2. A ridiculous amount of stuff to do on a ridiculously large map was just...ridiculous. :P

The good thing about Square is that they don't milk their franchises to death, except maybe for FF. But the rest are given enough time to feel fresh again and develop great mechanics. Support them you people!

I still try even though I believe that when it comes to the FF series, they've been doing everything besides giving the fans what they actually want and when they do, its such a reactive approach. I'm still waiting on a new game within the "Chrono" series...you know, those legendary games that were developed by Squaresoft and Enix when they were seperate entities... :facepalm:

What are you doing Nathan Drake?

That guy DOES look like Nathan Drake!

I've never played any game in this series but I'm planning on just jumping straight to 3 once it comes out. I doubt I will be too lost in the story... This game looks pretty awesome!

It looks like its going to be at least just as epic as the last game. I'm gonna put this off for awhile simply due to the horrible case of ADD that I had when playing JC 2. A ridiculous amount of stuff to do on a ridiculously large map was just...ridiculous. :P

I still try even though I believe that when it comes to the FF series, they've been doing everything besides giving the fans what they actually want and when they do, its such a reactive approach. I'm still waiting on a new game within the "Chrono" series...you know, those legendary games that were developed by Squaresoft and Enix when they were seperate entities... :facepalm:

I'm not a FF kinda guy so I never played them, but I know how you feel, they just release weird games these days. But as of the Chrono series, I think they are best left as timeless classics because you know a new game would sell like hotcakes and then they would have to milk them and we would have Chrono Cross XII-2 Online: The return of red haired Goku in no time.

Edited by NICK16_06
  • Like 1

I'm not a FF kinda guy so I never played them, but I know how you feel, they just release weird games these days. But as of the Chrono series, I think they are best left as timeless classics because you know a new game would sell like hotcakes and then they would have to milk them and we would have Chrono Cross XII-2 Online: The return of red haired Goku in no time.

lol, I wish I could disagree