Post Your Smartphone Homescreen

Masamune

We have a topic for Desktop images, so I thought we could use one for Smartphones too. ^_^

Right now I'm using the same image on both my Android & PC, but every time I touch the screen on my phone, it makes a water-like ripple effect (fancy, right? :P).

gzucb6N.jpg

• Like 4

Wow, you really took that? Nice. But, uhh... I think you need to check your mail. xD

Yeah, the cable cars going up to Mount Fuji weren't running the day I was there (was too foggy/misty aparently). Taxi driver took us to this great spot for the view though which was cool.

Yeah I should do something about that. xD Phone doesn't mark my mail as read even though it has been on other devices.

We have a topic for Desktop images, so I thought we could use one for Smartphones too. ^_^

Right now I'm using the same image on both my Android & PC, but every time I touch the screen on my phone, it makes a water-like ripple effect (fancy, right? :P).

gzucb6N.jpg

I like the battery icon! Is it accurate? Whats it called? Am I interrogating you too much? 

I used to customize my phone all the time, rooting and roms, but I haven't touched my phone in about 10 months, I'm not even rooted, guess I'm satisfied. 

Except I want that battery icon!!!! :)

Untitled-46.png

Thanks for the link. I'll be downloading that too, it looks awesome ^_^

How you guys get the homescreen and icons to look that awesome? Is it rooted or something?

Mine is rooted, but that didn't have much to do with it's looks. I use Go Launcher EX, which replaces the homescreen, menus, etc. It's customizable as hell too, you can find buttons/themes of almost anything you want for it.

uDEy8IVh.png

This is my iPhone background. I choose it in preparation of Dark Souls 2: Scholar Of The First Sin (PS4) and really liked it so have kept it.

HY3zx6zh.jpg

This is my iPad background, it's The Nightmare by Henry Fuseli. I saw it on a fantastic British police drama called The Fall and since I really like old creepy art like this so it's stayed.