Official PSNP Song Vote II

Dav9834

Be Sure to Watch the Mashup Video First to Hear all the Contestants Songs! (Multiple choice allowed)  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to Watch the Mashup Video First to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 - カラフル - Magibeat Remix
    • #2 - Edwin Starr - War
    • #3 - Johnny Cash - Hurt
    • #4 - Yousei Teikoku - Astral Dogma - 妖精帝國
    • #5 - [MAYU] - An Earnest Unrequited Love, Wanting to Make it Bear a Little Happiness
    • #6 - M83 - Midnight City
    • #7 - Ennio Morricone - The Ecstacy of Gold
    • #8 - Bon Jovi - Living on a Prayer
    • #9 - The Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get it Started
    • #10 - Violent Soho - Covered in Chrome
    • #11 - The Seatbelts - Space Lion
    • #12 - CHVRCHES - Science/Visions
    • #13 - Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
    • #14 - Izumi Makura x Mabanua - Shiritai
    • #15 - Nano - KALEIDOSCOPE
    • #16 - The Beatles - Hey Jude
    • #17 - 20syl - Voices feat. Rita J.
    • #18 - Every Time I Die - Underwater Bimbos From Outer Space
    • #19 - MAN WITH A MISSION - Seven Deadly Sins
    • #20 - Vanic X Zella Day - Hypnotic

I shall sit here until the exact minute on Wednesday so I will get the first video response.

We'll see about that... evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

The time frame thing is a little bit of a pain, but I suppose its fair. I wonder if I should try to enter the same one I failed to last time, or something else?

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 2

Click Here for a website you can use to convert EST to your time zone

Type in the time you want to know in the top left box.

Enter EST(It will pop up for you as you type, click it) in the bottom left box.

Then in the second box on the right, enter YOUR timezone (Example: PDT)

Hey, that converter says: "Did you mean EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)? The Eastern United States currently observes EDT, not EST." So should we be entering EDT instead?

• Like 1

Hey, that converter says: "Did you mean EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)? The Eastern United States currently observes EDT, not EST." So should we be entering EDT instead?

Yes! Thank you for catching that, I will update the post to correct this! Ty! :)

I may also make a .gif with the times for the most popular time zones to make it easier on everyone.

Edited by Dav9834

Holy jeebers, it would be almost 5/4 am where i live o_o

I hope i can stay up that long, 'Cuz i really want to share my next song :3

G'luck when the time comes!

You won't be able to make the earlier ones? If I remember correctly your from Italy, that would make the first one 8Am EDT, 3pm for you right? I tried to space them apart enough that most time zones would have a good chance. :)

I am working on a timezone gif with the times for each location. It's not all, but quite a few, and I can always add more on request :)

Do Masamune and I both have to link the videos we already did before? Or are we automatically added to this one?

Sorry! Each time it has to be done again if missed! Wish I could do it another way! :)

At least I got my time right before, but your little gif should make things a little more simple. But I'm going to have to wake-up at 7AM to try & get in the first slot?! That's what time I went to sleep last night... er, today. I may have to shoot for the second slot, you win this round, Nepgear2! :shakefist:

• Like 1

At least I got my time right before, but your little gif should make things a little more simple. But I'm going to have to wake-up at 7AM to try & get in the first slot?! That's what time I went to sleep last night... er, today. I may have to shoot for the second slot, you win this round, Nepgear2! :shakefist:

I always sleep for fifteen hours, so chances are I will not even enter. :P

I woke up before the deadline, so I will probably still be posting.

Me too, even more surprising is I didn't even need my alarm clock :P But you sleep 15 hours a day? The most I do is 12, but I try to keep it around the 8-10 mark.

• Like 1

Me too, even more surprising is I didn't even need my alarm clock :P But you sleep 15 hours a day? The most I do is 12, but I try to keep it around the 8-10 mark.

I usually sleep anywhere from five to eighteen hours, depending on what my body tells me.

Sorry, but as a proud Weab I had to eventually.

Never mind, I reset the page to the clock and it is dead-on eight.

2:14 - 2:29 (Try to use 2:13, as with 2:14 it has to be on the very start of that second to get the timing right, and I am not sure if you have the patience for that or no.)

Edited by Nepgear2
  • Like 3

...Huh, I didn't know if you make 2 posts next to each other, they merge together.

Only if they're posted within a few minutes of each other, leave it any longer and they won't merge.

Edited by Goro
  • Like 1