Official PSNP Song Vote II

Dav9834

Be Sure to Watch the Mashup Video First to Hear all the Contestants Songs! (Multiple choice allowed)  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Be Sure to Watch the Mashup Video First to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 - カラフル - Magibeat Remix
    • #2 - Edwin Starr - War
    • #3 - Johnny Cash - Hurt
    • #4 - Yousei Teikoku - Astral Dogma - 妖精帝國
    • #5 - [MAYU] - An Earnest Unrequited Love, Wanting to Make it Bear a Little Happiness
    • #6 - M83 - Midnight City
    • #7 - Ennio Morricone - The Ecstacy of Gold
    • #8 - Bon Jovi - Living on a Prayer
    • #9 - The Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get it Started
    • #10 - Violent Soho - Covered in Chrome
    • #11 - The Seatbelts - Space Lion
    • #12 - CHVRCHES - Science/Visions
    • #13 - Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
    • #14 - Izumi Makura x Mabanua - Shiritai
    • #15 - Nano - KALEIDOSCOPE
    • #16 - The Beatles - Hey Jude
    • #17 - 20syl - Voices feat. Rita J.
    • #18 - Every Time I Die - Underwater Bimbos From Outer Space
    • #19 - MAN WITH A MISSION - Seven Deadly Sins
    • #20 - Vanic X Zella Day - Hypnotic

Though you can post video game music here too, technically you could sing karaoke into your mic on your computer and it'll be accepted lol :D! Any music is a go!!

Any music? Oh, I already know what I'm going to submit next round then, but it's going to be a secret until then. evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

I'd like to see double these votes, cmn people votem up!!! Plenty of people on PSNP that must enjoy one of these songs! We are a massive community of great people with great taste! :D

You just have to intimidate those who haven't voted...

• Like 2

Any music? Oh, I already know what I'm going to submit next round then, but it's going to be a secret until then. evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

You just have to intimidate those who haven't voted...

The official Music Video for Official PSNP Song Vote :D lol

• Like 1

Due to the site down for maintenance,

the voting has been extended!!!

Vote Now Before It's Too Late!!! :D

gre_1431993780.png

And remember...

post-52963-vote-or-die-gif-Imgur-south-pBrought to my attention to use by the talented masamune_316

Disclaimer: No one will actually become hurt/harrased/or have any kind of harm come to them in any form by others or myself from Official PSNP Song Vote if they do not in fact vote. Also aside from the moderator receiving a report to ban on this site, and any sister sites, to any individual who does hurt/harrass/or do any kind of harm to anyone on this forum or anywhere else, we will also file a legal report to the proper authorities.

And Moogles. Because you don't want to piss off a Moogle. Trust me...

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

Notice: Due to the fact that I will be switching HDD's on my laptop on Wednesday, thus not being able to make a

mashup video that day of all the songs.

Official PSNP Song Vote "III" will start taking songs immediately after voting ends for this Song Vote.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause anyone!

Thanks in advance!

Voting Ends In

gre_1431993780.png

And remember...

post-52963-vote-or-die-gif-Imgur-south-pBrought to my attention to use by the talented masamune_316

Disclaimer: No one will actually become hurt/harrased/or have any kind of harm come to them in any form by others or myself from Official PSNP Song Vote if they do not in fact vote. Also aside from the moderator receiving a report to ban on this site, and any sister sites, to any individual who does hurt/harrass/or do any kind of harm to anyone on this forum or anywhere else, we will also file a legal report to the proper authorities.

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 2

It ends at 8:01? Odd time.

Oh dear, I really did hit it right on 8. I tried refreshing my clock to this countdown thingy, and it turns out it is about 7 seconds ahead of my clock. Silly me.

Edited by Nepgear2
  • Like 1

Less than 30 min to go!

Voting Ends In

gre_1431993780.png

And remember...

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 4

And remember...

Haha, you actually added it to it, I just noticed that.

• Like 1

The disclaimer was the funniest part about it.

lol thanks!!! Never go up against a moogle! Especially if kupo nuts are involved. Anyone that breaks that disclaimer will be bombarded with kupo nuts, and thus consumed by a swarm of moogles  :devil: lol

• Like 1

lol thanks!!! Never go up against a moogle! Especially if kupo nuts are involved. Anyone that breaks that disclaimer will be bombarded with kupo nuts, and thus consumed by a swarm of moogles  :devil: lol

KUPOPOPOPO! I heard moogles so i came.

I'll vote for moogles if they will keep me alive! :3

KUPOPOPOPO! I heard moogles so i came.

I'll vote for moogles if they will keep me alive! :3

Moogles have that affect on people lol!!

And as OP I didn't think it'd be right to voice my opinion but now that it's over, man was I rooting for Johnny Cash for first!! That was a really entertaining vote to watch! Wasn't sure what was going to happen at the end there!!!! 

BTW HEZAKiiAH Awesome song! I've been listening to it this entire time, and currently!! :) Of course others too! Was singing Johnny Cash for a day there lol.

Finally Everyone thank you!

You all posted so many good songs it was amazing! 

Let's have all Official PSNP Song Votes be this great!!!