1000 Levequest Trophy made easy (Kinda)

So we all know one of the most grindiest trophies in this is the An Adventurer's Life trophy which requires you to complete 1000 Levequests. This trophy is grindy because of the fact that we only get 3 Leve Allowances every 12 Earth Hours and can only hold up to 100 leves allowances at one time.

If you were like me then this trophy is probably the last trophy you'll get (I'm still working on it) and if you are even like me more it kinda fade out, so I've done a bit of research on how to use up my allowances quickly without going around and killing or gathers which can take up to anywhere from a minute to even more. 

This tip is for completing a leve in less than 10 seconds! Tradecraft leve are obviously the way to go for this but also can be expensive, but this method prove to be the least expensive way and quickest way I have found to completing leves.

-First get Alchemist up to Level 10. (Should be there if you did the farming trick for the 1000 Alchemist craft trophy)

-Next head over to Horizon (Western Thanalan) 

-Go to the levemete, go to the Tradecraft section, choose Alchemist and choose the leve "One for the Road" which requires you to deliver 3 potions to Mimina (who is standing RIGHT next to the levemete)

-Stock up on a lot of potions. (300 potions total if your using this for all 100)

-Hand the potions over and leve complete!

-repeat these steps until allowance runs out or trophy pops. If you run out of potion the nearby vendor sells them for dirt cheap!

This method only takes about an hour to complete or even less depending on how fast you move in between. So stock up on 100 leves and just use this method and soon the trophy shall be yours :D

If anyone has any other leve trick guides, post them here. 

Also does anyone know how to make a Trophy Tip? I'm really new to this site still and I wanna add this method to the Trophy but I cannot figure out how :P

Trophy tips are dead now, although DEMON is cutting you in on a guide, which is the next best thing.

That is a very cheap way.  If you don't mind, you can always join in the trophy guide I am making for the game and put in your information there :)  I'll spellcheck/reformat the stuff for you.

Sure thing! Just want to help out the fellow community for this game. :)

• Like 1

Sure thing! Just want to help out the fellow community for this game. :)

Added you, if there's any guides on that with writing in them already, and you want to add something, just put it below the already written stuff and I'll place it in somewhere when I see it.  I've kind of got behind on it with playing the game so much itself. lol

Nice tips, I'm saving up the leves for the expansion and levelling the crafts, but I'll definitely be doing that once I'm capped going forward! 6 everyday until the 18th it's a start..a slow one but a start xD

That's what I would recommend doing honestly if you plan in playing the game past the platinum like myself, no point taking shortcuts if you want to play the game seriously at a point.  This is a great tip for those who just want the platinum though and leave it at that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

got 1000 levequests today and no trophy pop. from what i understand it can be different quests as long as total is 1000. now if grand company quests do not count that is fine. how would you know (because the passing of time) what is a grand company quest. so if i did 1 grand company quest 3 months ago how would i know? does it need to be on one tracker for credit? i have 960/1000 on lost in localization achievement for tradecraft quests and 5/10 and such on other trackers totaling 1000 levequests. any help/info would be greatly appreceatted.

got 1000 levequests today and no trophy pop. from what i understand it can be different quests as long as total is 1000. now if grand company quests do not count that is fine. how would you know (because the passing of time) what is a grand company quest. so if i did 1 grand company quest 3 months ago how would i know? does it need to be on one tracker for credit? i have 960/1000 on lost in localization achievement for tradecraft quests and 5/10 and such on other trackers totaling 1000 levequests. any help/info would be greatly appreceatted.

When I popped my trophy the game also recognized my 1000 local levequest achievement (which came with the Lady Creator title).  My suggestion to you is to continue doing local levelquests.

• 3 months later...

Do you know if this Trophy can be obtined with pluri Characters? I mean... there are only 100 Allowances per Character every 16 Days.. but I have 3 Characters created... they are summable? 

Thanks

When I attempted this last year, I tried other alt characters with the same method, but did not work once I hit 1000 over the 4 characters. One Character has to hit 1000 leves, sadly. The same for any trophy on the list, one character has to meet the requirement for the trophy to unlock.

Edited by Smasher419

When I attempted this last year, I tried other alt characters with the same method, but did not work once I hit 1000 over the 4 characters. One Character has to hit 1000 leves, sadly. The same for any trophy on the list, one character has to meet the requirement for the trophy to unlock.

Do you know if this Trophy can be obtined with pluri Characters? I mean... there are only 100 Allowances per Character every 16 Days.. but I have 3 Characters created... they are summable? 

Thanks

It is connected to in-game achievements tracking so one character only.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for this. It's really made levequests simple at the moment, especially since I haven't touched them since the start of the game.

Potions are really cheap on my server. And people sell the High Quality ones for below the cost of NPC potions anyways. If you turn those in you get double the EXP and Gil (but not double the physical reward). You'll also get a ton of crystals that can be used for crafting. This brought my alchemist to lvl 10 to 30 and I need to level it up for Paladin uses so it's a great tip in general.

Thank you again.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Brightblade76 said:

Does it still work to level up? I trade in the items, the exp granted is displayed onscreen but my char doesn't level up, it's always stuck at lv.10, but money and shards are added to my Inventory.

The levequest levels up the job that it is for. If you look at the job, you will see you are gaining exp. I do the levequest in Horizon where you turn in 3 potions, and regardless of what job my character is at the time I accept and complete it, I get alchemist exp. 

2 hours ago, DXCubfan said:

The levequest levels up the job that it is for. If you look at the job, you will see you are gaining exp. I do the levequest in Horizon where you turn in 3 potions, and regardless of what job my character is at the time I accept and complete it, I get alchemist exp. 

Yeah, my bad, I missed that. If only there was a levequest simple as this one for every job.

Probably a little late to the party...but on my server (Goblin) if you're patient and check the market board several times throughout the week you can usually pick up multiple stacks of HQ potions for only 2g each. Doubles the exp reward and only cost 1/14th the cost of a potion from a vendor. 

• 3 years later...
On 7/29/2017 at 4:15 PM, TheConsoleHero said:

Probably a little late to the party...but on my server (Goblin) if you're patient and check the market board several times throughout the week you can usually pick up multiple stacks of HQ potions for only 2g each. Doubles the exp reward and only cost 1/14th the cost of a potion from a vendor. 

You can also travel to others servers and check their market boards for good deals on these.

There are also many CUL levequests with dirt cheap requirements that I found useful as well. CUL is a pain to level because it has so many more ingredient variety than the other classes and the quantities produced by intermediate steps are inconsistent. Basically it takes a lot of inventory space. So it's nice to be able to use levequests leveling the most painful class rather than burning it on potion spam only.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2017 at 11:50 AM, Brightblade76 said:

Does it still work to level up? I trade in the items, the exp granted is displayed onscreen but my char doesn't level up, it's always stuck at lv.10, but money and shards are added to my Inventory.

Yeah, you can use it to level up Alchemist but like all other jobs, Alchemist's EXP requirements exponentially rise with every level so eventually, at about Level 60 or so, the experience you get from this levequest, even with Road to 70 from a preferred world, is not gonna get you to level cap before the trophy pops.

I am getting the platinum on the PS5 version and might boot up the PS4 version once I get the 1000 levequest acheivement just to auto-pop the platinum there. The trophy list on PS5 is less tedious but requires you to level cap and requires the expansions. Still, it's a long-term goal for me as I love this game. ;)

• 5 months later...
On 30.6.2021 at 10:24 PM, winter_bird_22 said:

Yeah, you can use it to level up Alchemist but like all other jobs, Alchemist's EXP requirements exponentially rise with every level so eventually, at about Level 60 or so, the experience you get from this levequest, even with Road to 70 from a preferred world, is not gonna get you to level cap before the trophy pops.

I am getting the platinum on the PS5 version and might boot up the PS4 version once I get the 1000 levequest acheivement just to auto-pop the platinum there. The trophy list on PS5 is less tedious but requires you to level cap and requires the expansions. Still, it's a long-term goal for me as I love this game. ;)

good luck with that. ive been playing this for 3.5 years and burned out multiple times

less tedious? 3000 fates and 2000 dungeons. do you have any idea how long that takes? i completed all expansions and all raids and sit at 200 dungeons with over 500 hours of playtime, and grinding out these 1000 fates was a nightmare already. not to mention the dungeons. grinding another 1800 dungeons at ~20 minutes will take 600 hours without spending time on any other content at all

and like you said, the expansions are required because in each expansion the first 2 raid tiers are tied to the DLC trophy list, but the third tier is tied to the main game. you cant get the platimum until you beat the hardest content in shadowbringers.

by the time you will have the ps5 platinum, the ps4 version could be offline already. so still try to concentrate on ps4 trophies first, like 1000 fishing and 1000 leve quests

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

good luck with that. ive been playing this for 3.5 years and burned out multiple times

less tedious? 3000 fates and 2000 dungeons. do you have any idea how long that takes? i completed all expansions and all raids and sit at 200 dungeons with over 500 hours of playtime, and grinding out these 1000 fates was a nightmare already. not to mention the dungeons. grinding another 1800 dungeons at ~20 minutes will take 600 hours without spending time on any other content at all

and like you said, the expansions are required because in each expansion the first 2 raid tiers are tied to the DLC trophy list, but the third tier is tied to the main game. you cant get the platimum until you beat the hardest content in shadowbringers.

by the time you will have the ps5 platinum, the ps4 version could be offline already. so still try to concentrate on ps4 trophies first, like 1000 fishing and 1000 leve quests

Unsynced Trials count for the 2000 dungeons/trials trophy,so you could do a low level one at 80/90 (depending on how the stats squish goes) 5 times a day that you play and it'll build your count up and take less than 10mins of your time

14 hours ago, rikwebb said:

Unsynced Trials count for the 2000 dungeons/trials trophy,so you could do a low level one at 80/90 (depending on how the stats squish goes) 5 times a day that you play and it'll build your count up and take less than 10mins of your time

Try less than 10 seconds. Unsynced Bowl of Embers(normal mode) is Level 20 and a Level 80 Dragoon can one shot Ifrit with Dragonfire Dive and best in slot gear. I did 1700 runs of that trial and managed to get Thrillseeker IV.

I do admit that Destiny's Child(3000 FATEs) is three times as long as just doing the Destiny's trophy on PS4, but I plan on clearing all the Shared FATEs in Shadowbringers on my Reaper because they give good EXP and lots of bi-color gems you can trade it for good stuff. And you have to do 66 FATEs in each area to clear their entry in the Shared FATEs log so that 396 FATEs already.

In terms of speed, I found this method:

Made to Order: With a fast macro you can auto-craft a collectible with max collectability in 8.2 seconds. (Level 70 crafter doing the Level 20 Ishgardian restoration recipes - Reflect, Byregot's Blessing to max collectability, then Groundwork to complete the craft.) You just need a lot of money or time in the Diadem because one ingredient is only available in the Diadem. The secondary item is super-cheap.

Thrillseeker: By the time you get a Level 80+ combat character, you'll have done all of the current content and have best in slot gear. Doing Ifrit normal mode(Level 20) on a Level 80 Dragoon takes only 7 seconds, but you lost a few to enter Duty Finder and 20 seconds are wasted as you must wait that long for the duty to commence, even if you are doing it solo, because that's how the game works. So it takes half a minute to clear each run of Ifrit Normal on Level 80.

Living Off the Land: This is the slow one. Discarding collectibles is slow and requires you to menu, so I just get minimum quality collectibles and trade them in to the nearest Sundry's Splendors for scrips to exchange for materia and stuff. It takes several minutes to do a three node rotation even at he best of times.

Destiny's Child: Probably the longest due to how random FATE spawns are. I'd just join a FATE train. Slowest grind of the lot only because FATEs take time to respawn.

Edited by winter_bird_22