Let's Play SO4: Return of the Epic Quest

Wow, that was fast response! Thanks Dragon...I will work on it but i dont really know how this intro mechanic works,hehe. I will read again the intros and figure it out, :blink:  

Ok, if you can't come up with anything, let me know. I still have some unused ideas left.

I'll write your guess down and we shall see if you're correct at the end or if someone gets the plat (whichever comes first) :P.

Don't I already have a guess picked (Chaos)? Although if it was that, it would make more since to swap it with the Platinum reward... OK, I'll change it (again) to "Epic". :P

Are you really going to make us wait that long to reveal it? Some of us don't have that kind of patience! nonono-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251 So I'll just have to Platinum it extra early. evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Edited by Masamune_316

Don't I already have a guess picked (Chaos)? Although if it was that, it would make more since to swap it with the Platinum reward... OK, I'll change it (again) to "Epic". :P

Are you really going to make us wait that long to reveal it? Some of us don't have that kind of patience! nonono-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251 So I'll just have to Platinum it extra early. evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

If anyone's gonna get the plat first, it's gonna be you bud. Keep at it!

• Like 1

Trust me, I'm sure he'll get the plat before the Let's Play is over next year.

I think so too.

Are you really going to make us wait that long to reveal it? So of us don't have that kind of patience! nonono-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251 So I'll just have to Platinum it extra early. evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Oh yeah, that. I decided to allow multiple guesses to let everyone's creativity run wild evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928.

Wait, so you don't have that kind of patience :hmm:? Did I say "whichever comes first"? Oh my bad, I meant "whichever comes last" smoking2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Oh yeah, that. I decided to allow multiple guesses to let everyone's creativity run wild evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928.

Wait, so you don't have that kind of patience :hmm:? Did I say "whichever comes first"? Oh my bad, I meant "whichever comes last" smoking2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

lol, so basically we'll be waiting a whole year, that's terrific... Not really. I NEED TO KNOW NOW!

lol, so basically we'll be waiting a whole year, that's terrific... Not really. I NEED TO KNOW NOW!

I completely understand that. All right, I'll reveal the name: I got it from this sentence below. All you have to do is translate it to find the name. Sounds simple enough, right?

Meroitic-HieroglyphicsA.png

I completely understand that. All right, I'll reveal the name: I got it from this sentence below. All you have to do is translate it to find the name. Sounds simple enough, right?

Meroitic-HieroglyphicsA.png

I really can't tell if you're screwing with me or not, but nevertheless, I'm gonna try!

It has occurred to me this is Meroitic Hieroglypics alphabet... there is no message here.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
  • Like 1

Masmune is on a roll which BT's do you have left, also you have some pretty difficult plats in your cabinet. :platinum: cross edge is one that stuck out holy crap, star ocean in your grasp.

Welcome to the thread Raven to a good adventure :) you're pretty close too, I remember the Ps3trophies.com days with the ocean of stars.

Edited by nevetsteven2
  • Like 1

Nah. Not good with that kind of thing  :P

Ok, I'll get on it.

The Rarity for SO 4 has went from 0.99% to 1.00% now lol 

1Sf76225.png STAR OCEAN® THE LAST HOPE® -INTERNATIONAL- Platinum Trophy

Congratulations! You've collected every last STAR OCEAN® THE LAST HOPE® -INTERNATIONAL- trophy!   1.00%

ULTRA RARE 40-platinum.png

Lol, and here I was hoping the rarity would remain below 1%.

I totally died as Faize on my first battle. :( Does it matter or are there more boss battles I can fight as him? Otherwise I'll try to do the Monster Data thing on the second play through...or an easier one.

I assume you're talking about the Girgori kills? If so, there's 5 more Grigori battles that'll count towards the total, I believe. Or are you talking about doing the "kill 130 kinds of enemies" BT?