Anyone still play this?

ITzRoryOC

I don't know why companies give games like this multiplayer. It seems like such a niche title. It didn't sell well at all. Games like Wolfenstein should just stick to singleplayer only.

Wait..... You think they should wait to see how popular it is before they add in a multiplayer mode?

Thats amazing. Well done.

• Like 2

I don't know why companies give games like this multiplayer. It seems like such a niche title. It didn't sell well at all. Games like Wolfenstein should just stick to singleplayer only.

I agree, Wolfenstein is such a amazing fun story driven guns blazing single player game. Multiplayer on a plate to me? No thanks. Wouldn't touch it in fear of Trichomoniasis.

On a side note, 2009 Wolfenstein is such a underrated title. I thought it was good although I think all the occult stuff in the game kinda scared away fans of the old school nazi/ww2 shooter.

Edited by MafiaBrett

Wait..... You think they should wait to see how popular it is before they add in a multiplayer mode?

Thats amazing. Well done.

No I said it should stick to single player. Don't put words in my mouth. Intentionally putting multiplayer in a niche title like Wolfenstein, knowing that it will only appeal to a small portion of gamers, specifically people that grew up on the series, is asking for failure, especially in a genre that is dominated by the likes of Battlefield and Call of Duty. 

No I said it should stick to single player. Don't put words in my mouth. Intentionally putting multiplayer in a niche title like Wolfenstein, knowing that it will only appeal to a small portion of gamers, specifically people that grew up on the series, is asking for failure, especially in a genre that is dominated by the likes of Battlefield and Call of Duty. 

It isn't a niche title. Wolfenstein games have had multiplayer on the PC for forever. There was a massive online community on the PC ~10 years ago. Similar to CS:GO (a little smaller).

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I don't mind the MP just the MP requirements for the plat.

Well duh, they released Enemy Territory on PC ages ago...